digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Somebody will notice this...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
greetings?
rawrskey 2.0
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

A mod, or francis. You guys know what I want, and I can't ask any more nicely or plainly... I don't want to believe that I slowly ruined your forum.

Francis, even if you don't have mercy on me and unban me, I just want to know your personal opinion on me.

Ace Mage
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:04 am   Reply with quote

I don't care what troble for having this new user forum alt but I think Rawrskey has changed. In MeowMS she he has complete respect for the server as a game master. Never over summoned or dropped any GM items like some of my past GMs. He also does many events while at school to keep the server alive. Try and compare that responibility to just being a normal member on a forum. Rawrskey deservers a second chance.

greetings?
rawrskey 2.0
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

If Francis even reads this.

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

So, do I knowlingly let in a member who has caused harm to the site in the past? Is it worth the risk? I'm not convinced it is.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
greetings?
rawrskey 2.0
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
So, do I knowlingly let in a member who has caused harm to the site in the past? Is it worth the risk? I'm not convinced it is.

What risk? What can I possibly do? I ask you, what is the worst that I can possibly do to your site that other members haven't already done?

I may have done some wrong things, but so has half the users here... why is it that only I am so hated?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!