digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Save slots
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:43 am   Reply with quote

I have one for 100%... And that's it.

Last edited by Super ShadowArticuno on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Bucket of Stuff    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:07 pm   Reply with quote

I have three slots filled first is... well it's just there second is my test file that I'am working on 100% and the third one is my dad's even though he only played it like once and then left it there.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:58 pm   Reply with quote

My first file is for me, and my second one is for a friend of mine, who visits me on a weekly basis. Watching him play can tire ME out!

Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

I've only used one slot. Did you know that if you copy Wii data to an SD card, put the card into a digital camera, pulg the camera into a PC, and save the Wii files on your hard drive, you have a superbackup in case you accidentally reformat the Wii memory and the SD card in your camera, and there were some very important game saves on there? It also allows you to have more than 100 Miis. Just move your little-used Miis to the PC and swap them out for other Miis when you want to use them again. Interesting, huh?
Note: It is NOT a way to cheat on the Wii Shop Channel because the Wii Number that the software was downloaded to is in the software, and if the Wii doesn't recognize the number in the software, it won't accept it. Still, it's a good way to have a big collection of Miis and back up your saves without fear of reformatting the SD card in your camera and losing all that stuff forever.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario