digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Elemania: Land of the Elemens (FTJ)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

You enter to find yourself in the middle of a heated battle between mortal enemies Scorwa and Linwa. Just as a back story, Scorwa and Linwa have been rivals since they were five, and by now it's gone from rivalry to blood lust. (More back story, Elemania is a land created by the "Shadow of Scythes" inhabited by a race of creatures called Elemens. It's landscape is not unlike Earth's.)

*Scorwa fires a Fire Bomb at Linwa, which she skillfully dodges; she rushes at him and swings her sword, hitting him in the side. Scorwa enters Fire Form and plows into Linwa, severely burning her.*

Scorwa: There's no way I'm letting you beat me!

Linwa: Likewise, pipsqueak! *Lunges at Scorwa; who dodges*

Last edited by Cherry on Sun May 13, 2007 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Console Merchandise    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

*Scorwa lunges at Linwa, who is hit again, and burnt again. Linwa slashes Scorwa in the back, and he crisps the end of her sword. Linwa enters Speed Form and begins rapid slashing Scorwa.

Linwa: *Saying a word per slash* Looks, like, I'm, coming, out, on, top, once, again, pipsqueak!

Scorwa: *After getting out of the way* Oh, I don't think so.

*Scorwa builds up energy and releases a massive fireball at Linwa, who is hopeless to dodge*

Linwa: No! Not again! GRAHHHHHHH!! *Is engulfed by the flame.

*Scorwa exits Fire Form*

Scorwa: Eh, she'll be back. Knowing her, she teleported.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play