digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Joy Mech Fight Tournament 1!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:23 am   Reply with quote

loldeceasedcrab.

Tournament Page Link

Thanks to CBLuigi for funding, I've been able to make a tournament for the game "Joy Mech Fight"! The basis of the game is simple; beat the shit out of people with robots, and win. For more information, see here. I'll be holding four tournaments, provided I can come up with the funding, for each class of robots, as only eight of the 32 robots at a time can be used in a match. This tournament is for the first class, so we'll be using:

*Flame
    *Tiger
    *Neo
    *Senju
    *Sasuku
    *Eye
    *Giant
    *Skapon

You'll also need the emulator Nestopia, a patched rom of Joy Mech Fight, and a savestate that you'll need to get from me. Contact me for all these supplies if you decide to enter the tournament.

Last edited by Super Hario on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
The Little Shop of Hario    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:25 am   Reply with quote

Joining unless we can't figure out why Nestopia hates us.
Paradeem 8    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 pm   Reply with quote

bump? >:
The Little Shop of Hario    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments