digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

DK's Jungle Parkway: Two Changes I Noticed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 pm   Reply with quote

I've actualy noticed when playing this course, I've noticed two things that are different about the course. After you go on the boost ramp, in Mario Kart 64, and anytime after that, if you go into the grass area, there are supposed be coconuts that come out of random spots and that hit you back onto the road. I've noticed that it isn't any coconuts that hit you, so when I'm turning incorrectly I'll just fly into the turning sign, here and there.

Also at the end of the course the ramp at the end is different. In Mario Kart 64, you were able to go about half way and immediatly turn around and go skip the curve. Now, they made the ground rougher, so you have to go all the way around.
Troopa's Treats    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

There was also a large array of randomly-placed Item Boxes at the end that was removed due to the new texturing.

I say both changes overall hurt the course. It's still great, just not N64 epic.
Temple of I    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

To me, All N64's courses are epic. However, the no-coconut rule they have in MKWii has deteriorated DKJP a little. That's why I'm trying to get MK64 for the Wii VC.
The BroBot Market    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

I noticed the No Coconuts throwing the first time I played on this course. Of course, I personally didn't like it...very annoying.
I never noticed any other changes though.
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii