digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Level 5: best level ever.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote

Now that we know what crag means as a censor, this place put me into histerics, because they were talking about crag, and brahs.

Oh, and King Croacus was ten times as hard as I remembered too. Confused
PSI and more    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:46 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah. King Croacus s SO hard! I almost couldn't beat him.
Milton Games    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

I mean, I remember the dungeon being evil, and the boss being a joke. They switched roles! D:
PSI and more    
Unfortunate Chantress
Nayelhsa

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

Crag is such an awesome word, I think I used it one time when I hit my foot against the side of the desk... I just got stared at. D': But I'm already a weirdo like that.

I love the Cragnon personalities, they remind me of my best friend.

And Flint Cragley made it even more enjoyful. I'd totally get his new rock single; "Songs from the Crag: The Key of Flint."

King Croacus was well... Difficult at first, but the second time around I just had fun catching his head and tossing it around.

Overall, I'd say it was one of my more favorite levels!

Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Agreed. Big Rock that Watches made Chapter 5 a trip of cragging win, brah.

When I do Character Voices, I tend to give Flint a sort of nasal voice. I don't know why, but it seems to fit him best.

Anyone ever seen that Anime "Case Closed?" If you have, you know the dude with the mustache and is the dad of one of the girls? I try to give Flint his voice.

I have to say, finding out the reason why King Croacus IV mind-controlled all the Cragnons made me go "Uh...oops?"

In fact, in Chapter 5-1 (Downtown of Crag), you can see one of the Cragnons tossing trash into the river.

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Warlord_Mike wrote:

When I do Character Voices, I tend to give Flint a sort of nasal voice. I don't know why, but it seems to fit him best.

Anyone ever seen that Anime "Case Closed?" If you have, you know the dude with the mustache and is the dad of one of the girls? I try to give Flint his voice.

I have to say, finding out the reason why King Croacus IV mind-controlled all the Cragnons made me go "Uh...oops?"

In fact, in Chapter 5-1 (Downtown of Crag), you can see one of the Cragnons tossing trash into the river.
I flipped into 3d and went into the river. Mario couldn't swim in it and died. When the river isn't like that, you can swim in it perfectly. XD
PSI and more    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Warlord_Mike wrote:

I flipped into 3d and went into the river. Mario couldn't swim in it and died. When the river isn't like that, you can swim in it perfectly. XD

Well, I haven't tried that, but it sure sounds entertaining. Next time I run through SPM, I'll do it just for laughs. XP

Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

You're all wrong. Ch. 5 was amusing, but Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 were better.
SlimeKnight's Castle    
Squirps (space chocolate)
Wall-E

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

SlimeKnight wrote:
You're all wrong. Ch. 5 was amusing, but Ch. 3 and Ch. 7 were better.

No chapter 4 and 2 rocked
Wall-E future shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario