digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Low Lvl Croacus
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

You should have seen me on Chapter 6... Mimi was a nightmare! I'm dead serious. She only has 25 HP this time around, but at that time my max HP is still 20, and my attack is still 2... she deals 2 damage to me every time I get hit in any way... so basically, I have 10 hits before I die. She, however, needs to take 13 hits (12 if I stomp her with Bowser at the very start of the battle). Plus she's difficult to hit at times in the first place, what with her Rubee Barrier.

Believe it or not, she's the toughest battle I've had so far (Brobot L-Type wasn't that bad). Surprised
Dimension D    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

If you had Barry, Mimi would have been easy.

Barry + Peach = WIN.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

Heh, I do have Barry, but I'm determined to make this playthrough as challenging as possible - I promised myself I wouldn't use Barry even ONCE in this whole save game - and I haven't. I don't use any items, either, just the Inn in Flipside. That made going through the Sammer Guys quite tough, indeed.
Dimension D    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Heh, I do have Barry, but I'm determined to make this playthrough as challenging as possible - I promised myself I wouldn't use Barry even ONCE in this whole save game - and I haven't. I don't use any items, either, just the Inn in Flipside. That made going through the Sammer Guys quite tough, indeed.

Oh, well then...

Good luck with Bleck, then, when you get to him.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Thanks. Razz The greater the challenge the better, I think. I've hated always being able to breeze through the game. :/

Oh, and now I'm fighting Bowser, Round II in Chapter 7-2.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario