digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Guess the Character 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:11 pm   Reply with quote

I remember last time this was a pretty popular game, until people stopped posting and stuff. ;_;

Anyway, here are the rules.

You need to enter the game with 5 coins, and on the first turn of a round. ( *Note that rounds are 5 turns. ) If you win a turn you get 5 coins and a point, if you lose a turn, you lose nothing.

All guesses should be made up front and in this topic, that way it's easiest to decide the winner.

Before the next round I'll look at all the points and the person with the most points gets the rest of the jackpot. ( The jackpot is all the money that was put into the round. )

Then the next round starts. You will be asked if you want to stay in the game and if you want to buy more hints. But as the rounds increase, the money you have to put in also increases. ( Multiples of 5. So if you're on round one, it's only five coins, if you're on round 4 it's 20 coins. The game ends at round 10, because betting more than 50 coins, probably doesn't appeal to most people. ) But the coins that you win will increase too. ( So if you win 5 coins on round 1, you'd win 10 coins on round 2. Again, multiples of 5 )

Each post will include a little tip about the character, be it a profile, a picture, a song, or a little paragraph or dialog about how that character would act in a certain situation. The tips will be easy at the start, but as you play through, they will get less obvious.

Each player has 2 hints to start with. So if they don't know who the person is, they can simply ask for a hint. Unlike last time, the play will not get new hints every round, instead they will have to pay for new ones. At the beginning of each round you will be asked if you want to buy new hints. Hints cost 10 times the round. So if you're on round 2, it's 20 per hint, as for round 10, it would be 100. Also note that you can only buy up to 3 hints per Round. So it's probably smart to stock up early.

When you ask for a tip, I'll give you a list of questions that could look like this. ( Some of them might not be in the list because I might not know how to do it, or they might not have something. D: )
-What is the characters ( Insert 3 characteristics about the character that do not include name; "What is the characters eye colour, hair colour and age?" )
-What does the characters ( Insert 1 body part here. The part wont be that big, but it might be enough for you to guess. ) look like?
-What is the characters song? ( If there is one, then I'll find it. >.> )
-How would the character act in a/an( Insert situation here. i.e; earthquake )
-How would the character act toward ( Insert another character here. )

FAQ:
I'll put your questions up here if you have any. :D

And that's about it. I'll wait till Monday to start this thing. To join post in the thread and send me your 5 coins. xP
The Carmadox Party    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

I join here 5 coins loololool *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!*

Monday right...alright HOPEFULLY I can make it.
Baby Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:11 am   Reply with quote

I hate you all. >_>
The Carmadox Party    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:02 am   Reply with quote

how many people are needed to play?
Baby Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 am   Reply with quote

5 people need to play. D:
The Carmadox Party    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

hmm i shall advertise this...because I paid for this.
Baby Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:32 pm   Reply with quote

This game seems quite interesting and well thought out. I’ve donated the 5 coins to you, and I’m quite excited to play.
Troopa's Treats    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 pm   Reply with quote

If this game doesn't get 3 more people by next Tuesday, then it's going to be called off. D:
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival