digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Most ULTIMATE COMIC PROJECT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 pm   Reply with quote

Hello, I am going to make 2 ultimate Projects. but I need some help. these projects are:

Sprite Comics.. what Im I going to Make? I am going to Make RedvsBlue ZELDA STYLE. where, I complete convert red vs blue season 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. into a Zelda comic.. but Im not good at backgrounds, So I need someone to help me.. If you are willing to help, I will pay you 10 coins, each background you make.. and this is going to be alooong comic, so you might end up finishing with 100 - 200 coins..

My second project is, Console DOJO, where Nintendo's characters, Microsofts Characters, and Sony's characters. will all have unbiased fights, based on there games.. for example, Link will get spammed by Navi, and stuff like that.. I will also pay you 10 coins each background you make..

and then I will have a short mini series PSA, based on some of the creators of this comic, featuring: Me, rooster teeth members, master chief, snake, mario, link, and whoever helps me with the project.

------------------
These are no joke, These comics will be featured on:

Zelda Universe,Bungie,N-Sider,Playstation.com,The Hylia,Xbox,Zelda Elements,Rooster Teeth

and of course digibutter.. so, out of allll the forums, your name will be mentioned. so, do you wanta get popular or what?

[-Jobs-]
Spriter - 5 coins a sprite sheet.
Recolorer - Someone who can recolor sprites. 3 coins for each recolor
Background Maker - 10 coins each Background

If you think you can do ALL of these, then gladly join, and I will pay you a total of: 18 coins a sprite, background, and recolor.. I dont really need spriters, but I really need recolors, and backgrounds.. so please, join those instead.. you will get known arround the whoole forumlands. so please help me, and I will pay you a great price.

P.S. you get in for free! and you can be in all the jobs if you want, and you 2 people can be in one job!
Koop    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

What if we already know of good existing sprite sheets you can use if you give credit to the person who made them, but they weren't us? Can we refer them to you? o_o;
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

Nario's Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

wait up, whats with the sprite sheet nario? and yes, jolene, you can do that. but I really dont need sprites, I need to recolor them, and have backgrounds
Koop    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

Can i be in it
Nario's Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Nario wrote:
Can i be in it

dude, did you even read the thing? Im not making a digibutter comic.. but if you become a member of.. wait, i dont even have a name for the comic group... will w/e, but if you become a member THEN i will put you in my mini series
Koop    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 pm   Reply with quote

I'm still making my RAWK HAWK sheet.
Slick Store!    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

Rawk_Hawk wrote:
I'm still making my RAWK HAWK sheet.

great, you will be in it then..

can you recolor or make backgrounds?
Koop    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

It's part of the project I'm doing ot make the glitz pit.
Slick Store!    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

Rawk_Hawk wrote:
It's part of the project I'm doing ot make the glitz pit.

ok good, your hired. wanta help me?
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations