digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Story Writing *I'm offering coins*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 am   Reply with quote

the one to write is one about Pirate Vaati's ship the Black Wind a cursed ship I that is placed on who ever owns the ship is cursed with die a terrible death
the winner gets coins I need one as soon as possible
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:06 am   Reply with quote

wheres a spot light item when you need one
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 am   Reply with quote

Malo Mart. >_>

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

there is no more in stock
Dark World Shop of Magic    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:09 pm   Reply with quote

I'm good at writing stories. How long should it be, and how many coins are you giving out here? And I need a little bit more info on what the story should be about. Who the crew is, who should die, and some of the people in it.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
I'm good at writing stories. How long should it be, and how many coins are you giving out here? And I need a little bit more info on what the story should be about. Who the crew is, who should die, and some of the people in it.
the crew are mostly undead pirates
Dark World Shop of Magic    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:

Alright. How does Captain Vaati get the ship, and does he die? And does he summon the undead pirates to help him sail? Where's he going? What does he need the ship for? Those are the last questions, then i'll post here when i'm done it. And, how long must this story be?
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

people in the story are Pirate Vaati(also known as Captain Vaati while aboard the Black Wind) and Captain #42 and the other members of Pirates(the usergroup)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
people in the story are Pirate Vaati(also known as Captain Vaati while aboard the Black Wind) and Captain #42 and the other members of Pirates(the usergroup)

Alright. Just people from the Pirate usergroup and some undead pirates. Should Pirate Vaati and some others survive?
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:

Alright. How does Captain Vaati get the ship, and does he die? And does he summon the undead pirates to help him sail? Where's he going? What does he need the ship for? Those are the last questions, then i'll post here when i'm done it. And, how long must this story be?
Pirate Vaati is not dead he has had gotten the undead Pirates from Vaati the ship was gotten from someone who owned the ship but died after it was sold he was buried at sea
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Vaati wrote:

Alright. Just people from the Pirate usergroup and some undead pirates. Should Pirate Vaati and some others survive?
of course
Dark World Shop of Magic    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

Alright. Short draft:

Pirate Vaati buys a ship from some mysterious person, but he warns him the ship is cursed. Pirate Vaati says he doesn't care, and starts sailing the seven seas looking for an object that will give him ultimate power.But a whole bunch of things start going wrong, and a bunch of people get the plauge and die. They go onto an island and dig up a map, which turns out to actually be the back of a giant se monter, and quickly sail off. Then as they near the island that the object is on, (I'll make a name for the object and island later) the darkness rises out of the ship, and Captain Vaati and some crew members battle the darkness. Captain Vaati destroys the darkness.They sail to the island, and just before they reach it, the darkness rises again and consumes the island, and when the darkness goes away, the island is gone.

That good enough for a short draft? I'll post a better and more detailed story later, when I have time.

Last edited by Paper Luigi on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Alright. Short draft:

Pirate Vaati buys a ship from some mysterious person, but he warns him the ship is cursed. Pirate Vaati says he doesn't care, and starts sailing the seven seas looking for an object that will give him ultimate power.But a whole bunch of things start going wrong, and a bunch of people get the plauge and die. They go onto an island and dig up a map, which turns out to actually be the back of a giant se monter, and quickly sail off. Then as they near the island that the object is on, (I'll make a name for the object and island later) the darkness rises out of the ship, and Captain Vaati and some crew members battle the darkness. Captain Vaati destroys the darkness, and the ship sinks. They swim to the island, and just before they reach it, the darkness rises again and consumes the island, and when the darkness goes away, the island is gone.

That good enough for a short draft? I'll post a better and more detailed story later, when I have time.
I the Black Wind must remain
Dark World Shop of Magic    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:
Alright. Short draft:

Pirate Vaati buys a ship from some mysterious person, but he warns him the ship is cursed. Pirate Vaati says he doesn't care, and starts sailing the seven seas looking for an object that will give him ultimate power.But a whole bunch of things start going wrong, and a bunch of people get the plauge and die. They go onto an island and dig up a map, which turns out to actually be the back of a giant se monter, and quickly sail off. Then as they near the island that the object is on, (I'll make a name for the object and island later) the darkness rises out of the ship, and Captain Vaati and some crew members battle the darkness. Captain Vaati destroys the darkness, and the ship sinks. They swim to the island, and just before they reach it, the darkness rises again and consumes the island, and when the darkness goes away, the island is gone.

I the Black Wind must remain

Edited.
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

seems good
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market