digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hey well look at that I found it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
The Insane Procrastinator
MadGamer316

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:06 am   Reply with quote

Okay I guess new users go here,(Seriously I was looking at the introduction and backs trying to post a new topic there for like three minutes thinking WTH?Why can't I post?)
You guys seem to have a nice setup here so I am happy to become apart of this forum.

The Insane Procrastinator
MadGamer316

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:33 am   Reply with quote

*After the reading the announcements like a newbie instead reading it first

Ohh so I have tell a little about myself here instead of the intro then wait for someone to give me a normal account.

Uhh well my favorite game (Right now)would have to be Soul caliber 4.But thats only because that is one of the few fighting games on the Xbox360(in my opinion)and I am always a sucker for a new fighting game.(For gods sake I bought MK:Armageddon on the first day it came out BIG disappointment :'( )

My favorite retro game would have to be Megaman 2 I love that game I believe it was one of the first games I had for NES the gameplay, the music the challenging bosses and action/platforming it had everything you could want from a game and then some And I can't wait for the new one to come out for the wii.

I could say more but I don't wanna turn this into a biography about me on a before intro thing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!