digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Jonathan's writing workshop
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Quick update:

I'm almost done with CBLuigi's story. Just need to wrap up the ending, and it's good to go.

Kefka, I can't seem to find the proper way to present your story. My apologies.

Piccolo, I haven't started yours yet, to be honest. I prefer to get the ones that I already have enough info about out of the way first. I'll get to it either tomorrow or Tuesday, though.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:01 pm   Reply with quote

I don't mind when it's finished. Take as long as you need Very Happy
Piccolo's Goods    
Kefka

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

? Block wrote:
Quick update:

I'm almost done with CBLuigi's story. Just need to wrap up the ending, and it's good to go.

Kefka, I can't seem to find the proper way to present your story. My apologies.

Piccolo, I haven't started yours yet, to be honest. I prefer to get the ones that I already have enough info about out of the way first. I'll get to it either tomorrow or Tuesday, though.
Hmph!
Kefka's Tower O' Doom    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going to keep trying, but expect it a bit later than the others.
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser sat back in his seat, grinning to himself. This was the life! He’d just disposed of Dimentio once and for all, everyone in Flipside loved him, and best of all, he was finally married to Princess Peach! Nothing could ruin this day!

And then, of course, he had to open his big mouth.

“So, Princess,” he drawled, “where do you wanna stay? Your castle or mine?”

The clatter of eating utensils came to a stop.

“What do you mean, Bowser?” Peach asked.

“You know…you and me are married now, so we’ve gotta choose one place or the other to stay, right?” For some reason, Greenie started chuckling.

“What’re you laughin’ about, green boy?” Bowser snarled.

“You and the princess aren’t married anymore,” Greenie pointed out.

“What? Have you been eating too many shrooms? Of course we’re still married!” Bowser snorted.

Greenie continued laughing. “Ble – I mean, Blumiere said ‘till your games be over,’” he said. “Mario told me that Dimentio sent all of us to the Underwhere. I figure that counts as your game ending.”

Bowser, his mouth agape, stared at everyone in the room. “He’s kidding,” he said to Merlon, who he figured would know the most about this kind of stuff. “Please tell me he’s kidding.”

“Hm…I believe Luigi is correct,” Merlon murmured. “Yes, he’s definitely correct. You two aren’t married anymore.”

Bowser sat there for several minutes, stunned. Mario waved his hand in front of Bowser’s eyes, but he didn’t respond.

“Um…should we go?” Peach asked.

Bowser snapped out of it. “Wait!” he roared. Rushing up to the princess, he grabbed her hand. “We can get married again! I mean, that’s happened before, hasn’t it? Think of all the good times we had together then!”

Peach blinked. “Uh, Bowser,” she said. “We didn’t do anything together.”

He stared at her, then, slowly, turned toward Mario.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” he roared, flames coming out of his mouth. He lunged at the plumber in a wild attempt to kill him, but Mario effortlessly soared above him. Bowser whipped around, still breathing fire, and his foe landed right in it. Despite being hurt, Mario quickly recovered and, with the help of a few quick-placed jumps, knocked Bowser unconscious.

Peach seemed surprised and somewhat shaken by the fight. “Can we go home now, please?” she asked Merlon.

The old man nodded. With a few quick hand motions, boxes surrounded the four of them, and they were on their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom.

--

When Bowser awoke, he was lying on the floor of his castle. He was alone, not a single minion in sight.

“It’s not fair…” the Koopa King mumbled. “Stupid technicalities…”

He headed out of the room, and before him, he saw the Koopa Troop marching in his direction, returning home. “…Whatever,” Bowser grunted. He returned to his room to sleep his depression off.

Of course, when he woke up again, he was just as miserable as before.

He rolled over and nearly fell out of bed when he saw the Magikoopa.

“Who’re YOU?” Bowser asked the white-robed intruder.

The Magikoopa adjusted his spectacles. “I’m the newest member of your troop,” he said. “The name is Jake.”

Bowser narrowed his eyes. “Well, Shake, or whatever your name is, here’s an honorary lesson in Koopa Troop 101. Rule 1: DON’T BOTHER BOWSER WHEN HE’S SLEEPING!”

Jake was unphased. “My apologies, Your Koopaness,” he said. “But I believe that I have a talent that might be of use to you.”

Bowser was skeptical. “Oh, really? What’s that?”

Jake smiled. “I’m a hypnotist.”

--

“You know, it seems like every time we’ve finished one adventure, we always get another one within five minutes,” Luigi commented. “And when we’ve finally finished the adventure, we’re relieved at first, but then we get bored again. It’s like a never-ending cycle, you get what I’m saying, Bro?”

Mario simply stared at him. Rolling his eyes, Luigi took a sip of his coffee. “I don’t know why I even bother.”

At that instant, Toad barged into the house. “It’s terrible!” he cried. “The princess -”

“-has been taken by Bowser, right?” Luigi finished for him. Toad nodded.

Mario immediately jumped up, running, as always, to Peach’s rescue. Luigi and Toad just sat there. “…Coffee?” Luigi offered.

--

“You are getting sleeeeepy…” Jake drawled, dangling the pendulum before the princess’ eyes. “Veeeeeeery sleeeeeeeepy…”

“No I’m not,” Peach replied. “I’m not sleepy at all.”

“Shut up,” Jake replied. “You’re SLEEPY. Got it?”

“You’re not very good at this hypnosis thing, are you?”

“Look, just go to sleep, okay?!” Jake snapped. Muttering something about stupid insomniacs, he got out a strange bottle, put a gas mask on, and smashed it. A strange gas came out, putting Peach to sleep.

“Finally,” Jake sighed. “Now…when you wake up, you shall love King Bowser…you shall want to marry him and be with him forever…”

--

Mario stomped on the oncoming Goomba. The boost from it allowed him to easily clear the pit, the one thing standing in between him and Bowser’s Castle. Luckily enough, the front gate was still unlocked; apparently, Bowser needed to stress that more. He opened the door and headed in.

As Mario entered Bowser’s chambers, he was surprised when he saw not grey stone walls, but white flowers and paint everywhere. Confused, and somewhat wary, he continued onward…and saw the unthinkable.

Peach was once again standing at the altar with Bowser, dressed in a wedding gown. She didn’t notice Mario standing there, as she was too busy looking straight into Bowser’s eyes. She smiled and said, “I do.”

Mario rushed forward to thwart Bowser’s evil scheme, jumping over a large crowd of Koopas. Bowser and Peach turned toward him.

The Koopa King laughed. “Gwarharharharhar! Oh, man, this is just too great! I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you find out what’s just happened!” Mario was perplexed, but he nevertheless jumped up in an attempt to stomp Bowser.

But then, he simply bounced off a pink surface.

Peach put her parasol away, glaring at Mario. “What do you think you’re doing?” she demanded from him. Mario was so confused at this point that he just stared at her, speechless.

“Hahaha! Oh, this is too rich! Guess what, Mario! The princess loves ME now!” Bowser yelled triumphantly. Mario looked at Peach as if to ask, “is it true?”

At that moment, a Koopa Troopa rushed into the room. “’Scuse me! Pardon me! Outta my way, hairy guy!” he said, shoving Mario aside. “Your Bowserness!” he said, kneeling. “Some guy in green clothes has just decimated almost all of our forces!”

Bowser frowned. “Green clothes? …A member of the green party?! Fred! You tell that guy that we’re not interested in supporting his stupid political party!”

“Yes sir!” the Koopa said, and ran out of the room.

Bowser turned back to Mario. “Now, where were we…”

Suddenly, they all heard the Koopa who had just run out of the room cry out in pain. The doors opened again, and Luigi rushed in. “There you are, Bro! I’ve been looking all over for you!” Everyone stared at Luigi, who held up a pair of boxers. “You forgot to put your underwear on again.”

“Again?” repeated Bowser. “You mean this happens all the time?”

“Uh…”

Mario put his hand over Luigi’s mouth and whispered something in his ear. Luigi’s eyes widened. “Uh…you sure about that, Bro?” he asked. Mario nodded. “If you say so…”

With amazing accuracy, Luigi threw Mario’s boxers onto Peach’s face. With one whiff of them, she fainted. Mario turned to Bowser.

“Oh, COME ON!” Bowser cried. “That wasn’t fair at all! Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff? It’s ridiculous!”

The Koopa King didn’t have another chance to speak, as the feet of two brothers came down on his face.

Peach’s eyes fluttered open. “UGH! What’s this on my face?!”

Luigi grinned. “They’re Bowser’s boxers,” he replied. Peach’s eyes widened. “What? I don’t want to have to see – or smell – THAT every day! I’m calling for a divorce!”

Bowser opened a single eye. Jake was shuffling his feet anxiously. “Shake?” Bowser said. “Yes, Your Awesomeness?” Jake said hopefully. Bowser stood up and roared flames at the Magikoopa. “YOU’RE FIRED!”
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

O_O

... I've found my God. That was SO worth the five coins!
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play