digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tier
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

Mantis15 wrote:
Last time I remember, Game and Watch was bottom tier and Melee. Now with almost no changes he's in a higher tier, lolwut?

P.S. TR4Q

Are you kidding? Mr. G&W received so many buffs and almost no nerfs from Melee to Brawl. In fact there are so many buffs, that I don't want to bother listing them.
And he has many potentials, thus he is high up there.
Baby Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:41 am   Reply with quote

Alice wrote:
Mantis15 wrote:
Last time I remember, Game and Watch was bottom tier and Melee. Now with almost no changes he's in a higher tier, lolwut?

P.S. TR4Q

Are you kidding? Mr. G&W received so many buffs and almost no nerfs from Melee to Brawl. In fact there are so many buffs, that I don't want to bother listing them.
And he has many potentials, thus he is high up there.

I'll list them...

1: improved recovery
2: increased attack power
3: is a bit heavier
4: is a bit faster
5: lots of attacks that can be comboed off of
6: bucket has a higher mutiplier
7: attacks have increased knockback, especially bucket
8: judgement is better than ever (9 is more common)
9: lots of reapeated hit attacks
10: plus improvements that are too miniscule to list, but make a huge difference
Die4Less Corp.    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 am   Reply with quote

Grodus wrote:
One thing I find very odd about the tier list.
King Dedede is so high up in the tier list due to his chaingrab, right? A potentially unescabable series of grabs could break a match, so they banned Shadow Moses Island for that, right?

So King Dedede is said to be a good character, when in tournaments (which the tier list is meant for) he can't even preform the technique anyway.

lol wut

GACK ACK ACK ACK!

Nononono. King Dedede is (Apparently) very good against pretty much all the higher tiered characters. The reason he's not at the top is because there are characters good against him all across the tier list.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl