digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Blue, blue...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

"Why am I so blue without you...? Was it because I killed you, in an attempt to hide my own feelings?" The girl questioned, trying to stop the tears from flowing. In the end...It was her falt, though, wasn't it? It was. So, why...Why was she so...Blue?

I don't really like how this came out. Then again, I barely like anything I draw. Sorry, my scanner scans things on overly-large, so I tried to crop it down as best as I could. This ended up being a quick doodle in Study Hall, but I realized it sort of fit in with this week's theme. Blue. Except, I'm using it in a different way than the color, obviously.

...AND THE LINES ARE BLUE. SO THAT COUNTS.
Teru Shouten    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations