digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tourney Tards Don't Deserve Brawl! (56k/M)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

Proof? I'm not even going to bother arguing, as you aren't addressing any of my points. It may be like that where you live, but it CERTAINLY isn't everywhere else.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 pm   Reply with quote

Myst wrote:
Proof? I'm not even going to bother arguing, as you aren't addressing any of my points. It may be like that where you live, but it CERTAINLY isn't everywhere else.

Almost Every Tourney! That Means I Go to Other Places to Participate Sometimes, and I See It! Question, Do You Even Participate In Tourneys?
Die4Less Corp.    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Brawl was never meant to be played competitively. It was designed as a casual fighting game where anyone can win under any conditions.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Blue Koopa Bro
Spike D. Hammer

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

I like Fox, but I hate tourney tards... does that make any sense? :XD (Special Moves Whore, here.)
Spike's Spot    
A dude with blond hair.
Ultigonio

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

Spike D. Hammer wrote:
(Special Moves Whore, here.)
We have something in common as people that use Fox.

BEW BEW BEW BEW BEW BEW BEW.

Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:53 am   Reply with quote

R.O.B. wrote:
Myst wrote:

Almost Every Tourney! That Means I Go to Other Places to Participate Sometimes, and I See It! Question, Do You Even Participate In Tourneys?
Yeah.... I went to a tourney with pretty much all of the best players all over the U.S. and you know what? Everyone used Ness and ZSS there. There were like, 3 meta knights and snakes total.

@ Baby daisy; Where did you hear this?
Myst's Ownage Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl