digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The forest maze

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

A little star was travelling around the forest maze, near the beginning. The forest had a different feel to it, as if evil had returned. "I wonder if I could possibly take out the monsters with my normal body.... I should probably go back, and find another doll."

A piranha plant came from the ground. "ZZZZZt..... foreign object spotted.... annalyzing.... zzzzzzzzzzzz..... Object confirmed as a star.... annalyzing deeper.... zzzzzzzzzzz.... Object confirmed to not be a power star, or starman. Object confirmed to be normal st-"

The star slammed into the piranha plant. "Please, just shut up."

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZt! Servers offline! 404 computer flowers not found..... losing connection to main probe.... Must... send data..... Sending data..... shuting down..... Do not shut down the computer while sending data you *crag*tart.....SJIPOFAVJAPRJFJAPEOIFAJPOEFUEPOUIEPTURIOPTURPIOTAURTPOERUITPOR"

"Well, that was certainly easier than I thought."

((If you guess who this is, you win the internets.))
PSI and more    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

((THE STAR THAT BROUGHT GENO TO LIFE?))
bobzearth42's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

bobzearth42 wrote:

((ITS NAME IS !?♥♪
Or was it reversed?))
NON BANNER    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bob wrote:
bobzearth42 wrote:

((ITS NAME IS !?♥♪
Or was it reversed?))

((reversed I believe))
Fallows the star. :3
Alchemy slam.    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 am   Reply with quote

*Is Floating Through the Forest Looking Downcast and Lifeless*

Uggh... What a Day...

I Failed My Job...

... *Bumps Into Naruto and Out of Sheer Shock Uses a Shadow Claw on Him*
Die4Less Corp.    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

[[Wow...I should stay in RP and RPOT more often.

♥♪!? and his current body Metal Geno are my reserved characters. KayThnxBye. Confused ]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Geno wrote:

♥♪!? and his current body Metal Geno are my reserved characters. KayThnxBye. Confused ]]
((If you don't come to RP and RPOT much, I should be able to use the alt, too, since chances are, we would barely ever cross in our roleplaying paths with those two characters, if we ever even cross AT ALL.))

The star turned back. "I'm being watched." It flew into a tree, and watched the two squirm. "..."
PSI and more    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

??? wrote:
Captain Geno wrote:

((If you don't come to RP and RPOT much, I should be able to use the alt, too, since chances are, we would barely ever cross in our roleplaying paths with those two characters, if we ever even cross AT ALL.))

The star turned back. "I'm being watched." It flew into a tree, and watched the two squirm. "..."

[[That's besides the point. Neutral I don't want you messing with my characters. If Crazy Cody left for a month, no one would dare touch any of his characters. I feel that this should be the same for everyone, regardless of how often the characters are used. You're basically powerplaying, too, seeing as you never asked my permission. Please stop now.]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Geno wrote:
??? wrote:
Captain Geno wrote:

[[That's besides the point. Neutral I don't want you messing with my characters. If Crazy Cody left for a month, no one would dare touch any of his characters. I feel that this should be the same for everyone, regardless of how often the characters are used. You're basically powerplaying, too, seeing as you never asked my permission. Please stop now.]]
((How was I supposed to know you have the character? I don't randomly go to the lookups of people who don't go to RPOT much, and look at their alts, and even if I did, you just had 'metal geno', not ♥♪!? There'd be a huge difference.

I'll get rid of the alt, but you'd better be atleast semi-active in RP/RPOT with that alt.))
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play