digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Choose your own adventure
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

vg wrote:
I choose either toad or yoshi. Help contol the pet population.

I chose birdo because she can open the door with her mouth : D And the fact that when she shoots eggs at bowser, the fireballs will just cook them
Ornaments    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

Page 39

Birdo steps out from the group. "I'll prove myself to you Yoshi!" She exclaims as she opens the door. Horrible screaming is heard, and Birdo comes back out as a Dry Birdo. "DIE YOSHI!" she yells as she shoots flaming eggs at her self-pronounced boyfriend. "Yoshi no want to do this, but..." Yoshi begins as he uses Lemmy as a battering ram to shatter Birdo into thousands of pieces.

"What happened?" Mario wondered. "Maybe if we go in as a group" Luigi remarks. "That'll do!" says a nearly-dead LEmmy. "LET'S GO ALREADY!" Wario exclaims as the entire group bursts the door down.

Turn to page 100
Temple of I    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 pm   Reply with quote

*turns to page 100*
Ornaments    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

(HAHA! THE STORY RETURNS! Sorry, I was busy with a large update for Lemmy's Land)

Mario opened the large, menacing doors and burst through with the ultimate collection of heroes ever seen! However, instead of Bowser greeting them, they saw him, tied to his throne in powerful chains, with three Princess Peaches in front of him! The first one began, "Oh Mario! I knew you'd come rescue me!". However, the second one threw her out of the way. "Thanks Mario, but I'm not really Peach, and she's in another castle! Come with me to avoid the rest of the fakes and enter where Peach REALLY is!" The third then stated, "I beat Bowser for us, Mario! Now we can go!"

Suddenly, Bowser interviened. "Mario, you gotta help me! Beat these princesses! THEY ALL LIE!" However, the Princesses just stuffed mushrooms down his gullet, causing him to stop speaking. "Come with me, Mario!" all three said in unision. "Who should I believe?" Mario pondered.

Clue: Bowser's feelings, Peach's strength, Peach's Room, Vibe Island.

If you wish to go back to The Mushroom Kingdom with Peach 1, turn to page 151

If you wish to go somewhere with Peach 2, turn to page 152

If you wish to go back to The Mushroom Kingdom with Peach 3, turn to page 62

If you wish to free Bowser, turn to page 153
Temple of I    
ronpay
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

free bowser

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

Deciding that Bowser would NEVER try to claw the real Peach's face off, Mario skillfully jumps over the Princess Trio and frees Bowser from his prison. "I'M FREE!" Bowser exclaims as he claws away the Peachs. Before they burst out of the room, they turn into Duplighosts and explode. "Well now, let's find the real Precious Princess Peach" Bowser growls. Suddenly, a face appears with the Princess in the Koopa Clown Copter. It's...WART! "Yo, bro, let go of my property!" Bowser screams. "Yours? I plan on mutating her, and the entire Kingdom, plus fattening her up nice and good! Soon, you won't recodnise her, and The Mushroom Kingdom will be mine! HAHAHA!" Wart exclaims. Suddenly, he flies off, already stuffing cake down Peach's throat.

If you wish to use your Super Leaf, turn to page 170

If you wish to save your leaf, or don't have it, turn to page 171
Temple of I    
M.C BallyHoo
Vampire

HP: 39 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:29 am   Reply with quote

use super leaf
Star carnival    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations