digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Link > Toon Link
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

My opinion, Strength is more important the speed >.>
TWEWY Pins    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 pm   Reply with quote

SuperBlah wrote:
I don't take the game THAT seriously, but I will say this: I have played as Link, and I have played as Toon Link. Everyone seems to just assume that TL's Dair is supposed to be a meteor smash. I rarely, if ever, use it for that. I just use it as a move that I pull out of nowhere to surprise my opponent (if there's a word for it, please tell me).

Link's side smash is virtually useless compared to TL's. While Link's Dair makes for a better meteor smash, that isn't how I play; don't look at me for an answer to this one.

...Beyond that, I'm afraid you're asking the wrong Blah Guy. I play as Marth more than I do either of them, but I'll just say that whichever one you find is better depends entirely upon your strategy and that of your opponent. If you need that meteor smash, go for Link. If you want to be annoying, use TL. If you want more power, use Link. If you need better recovery and don't want to let your opponent move, use TL (but, personally, I'd recommend MK for this in particular :wink: ).

The choice is yours.

Mindgames. I also agree with just about everything you said...
Die4Less Corp.    
Some Random Guy
SuperBlah

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 am   Reply with quote

Magickal Shedinja wrote:
SuperBlah wrote:
I don't take the game THAT seriously, but I will say this: I have played as Link, and I have played as Toon Link. Everyone seems to just assume that TL's Dair is supposed to be a meteor smash. I rarely, if ever, use it for that. I just use it as a move that I pull out of nowhere to surprise my opponent (if there's a word for it, please tell me).

Link's side smash is virtually useless compared to TL's. While Link's Dair makes for a better meteor smash, that isn't how I play; don't look at me for an answer to this one.

...Beyond that, I'm afraid you're asking the wrong Blah Guy. I play as Marth more than I do either of them, but I'll just say that whichever one you find is better depends entirely upon your strategy and that of your opponent. If you need that meteor smash, go for Link. If you want to be annoying, use TL. If you want more power, use Link. If you need better recovery and don't want to let your opponent move, use TL (but, personally, I'd recommend MK for this in particular Wink ).

The choice is yours.

Mindgames. I also agree with just about everything you said...

Thank you. Post edited.

Anyway, just so this post isn't classified as spam, Toon Link's B attacks (except Neutral) are all better than Link's.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl