digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A large, moonlit field

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

In the sky, blanketed by stars, the moon shines brightly onto the Earth, covering it in a silver veil of light. In the middle of the field, a person stands, facing toward you. The person steps toward you, and yet you remain still. Oh, so very still.

When the person is within a few feet of you, you decide to observe. The form is of a woman, around five feet six inches in height. Her eyes are a red in color, standing out the most, due to her pale skin tone. She's wearing a multi-colored kimono, which is mainly white, orange, and gold. In her hair, which you can't figure out if it's blue or black, is a flower-type pin, which closely resembles a rose.

Her expression remains blank, as she quickly looks you over.

"Oh? It looks like I'm here until I accomplish my goal, this time~" Her voice says out. And instantly, you feel the need to ask multiple questions.

Do you, or do you not? With your actions, what do you decide? More importantly, what are you thinking?

( I got bored enough, and since plot-topics don't belong in RPOT anymore, I decided to make a topic in RP...

Not sure it will work out well. xD; )
Teru Shouten    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 pm   Reply with quote

Ivan looked at her and spoke. "Could you be...related to Tsuki Suzumiya, the moon goddess?"

Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 am   Reply with quote

"...Tsuki...Suzumiya?"

At the mention and repeat of the word, she seemed to close her eyes, letting out an aggravated sigh, "Is it possible the answer could be 'I'm not sure,' for now? I'd rather not think about being related to that...Annoyance."
Teru Shouten    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:01 am   Reply with quote

"Annoyance, yes, but she's still a nice girl at times. She loves me, sure, but then again, I'm hardly ever around. Anywho, I'm Ivan. Ivan Kurotaki. You are?"

Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:07 am   Reply with quote

"...Shouya. Tsukiakari Shouya, if you'd be so kind." She answers, taking a quick glance at the sky. The moon still shone brightly, with the stars normally glittering in the sky above.

"...Say, you look like you could...Help me..."
Teru Shouten    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:43 am   Reply with quote

"Perhaps I can. What do you need?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play