digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MAKE GIF FOR ME PLZ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

SOMEONE MAKE ME TWO GIFS

ONE ALTERNATING BETWEEN LEPINA AND OVIA, AND THE OTHER ONE ALTERNATING BETWEEN FELENE AND VELUNE

NOTHING FANCY PLEASE, JUST LIKE A FADING THING OR PLAIN OLD FLASHING BETWEEN IMAGES

I'LL GIVE YOU 5 COINS IF YOU ALSO DO THESE ONES, WITH THE SAME PAIRINGS AS BEFORE

LEPINA
OVIA
FELENE
VELUNE

FROM EXPERIENCE, I KNOW MAKING GIFS ISN'T HARD, {BUT I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN GIFS BECAUSE EASY GIF ANIMATOR RAN OUT OF FREE TRIALS, AND FROM WHAT I KNOW, EVERY OTHER FREE GIF MAKER LEAVES WATERMARKS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM} WHICH IS WHY I'LL ONLY PAY YOU IF YOU DO THE EXTRA ONES

-releases caps lock-

kthnxbai
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:43 pm   Reply with quote

Oy, Trickster. SOOOO 3 months ago. *shot*

This all good?

No pay like normal.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

Other people play trickster i didnt know that D:
Choco's    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, I don't play Trickster. Not a big MMORPG fan...but I like the characters and classes {Attack, Sense, Charm, Magic} and such. I might download it in the future to check it out, but I'm busy with here, IRL stuff, Grand Chase {MY VERY FIRST ONLINE RPG THING. JUST STARTED PLAYING ON SATURDAY. IT'S K.}. Fiori {well, keeping people who visit entertained}, writing, roleplaying, and being lazy. :D

Aaaaaanyways, thanks, DP~
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I always liekd the classes and stuff of Trickster.

But the game itslef gets old fast.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
Actually, I don't play Trickster. Not a big MMORPG fan...but I like the characters and classes {Attack, Sense, Charm, Magic} and such. I might download it in the future to check it out, but I'm busy with here, IRL stuff, Grand Chase {MY VERY FIRST ONLINE RPG THING. JUST STARTED PLAYING ON SATURDAY. IT'S K.}. Fiori {well, keeping people who visit entertained}, writing, roleplaying, and being lazy. Very Happy

I stopped playing grand chase when i found out i could only play as girls (this was during beta)
Choco's    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Tayl wrote:
Actually, I don't play Trickster. Not a big MMORPG fan...but I like the characters and classes {Attack, Sense, Charm, Magic} and such. I might download it in the future to check it out, but I'm busy with here, IRL stuff, Grand Chase {MY VERY FIRST ONLINE RPG THING. JUST STARTED PLAYING ON SATURDAY. IT'S K.}. Fiori {well, keeping people who visit entertained}, writing, roleplaying, and being lazy. :D

I stopped playing grand chase when i found out i could only play as girls (this was during beta)

Beta? Well, you can get two male characters now. But you need 30000 GP for both Lass {wut} and Ronan {but you need to be level 15 for him}. Otherwise, you're stuck with Elesis, Lire, and Arme.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market