digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Even Grandmaster Magikoopas go to school...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Koopa Troop
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 am   Reply with quote

Don't ask.... >_>;

So far... I'm already feeling exhausted due to a semi-lack of sleep. A MAJOR project is due today but an e-mail decided to not send properly and it didn't even save in my Sent box. So... my entire group project is *crag*ed.

And it seems that I failed the one-mile run yesterday. I owe the teacher two laps. Or in other words... a half of a mile of running.

... Really, I can tell today will be a VERY interesting day.[/sarcasm]
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:56 am   Reply with quote

That sounds bad. Coincidentally, did you mean to post this in Blog rather than Group?
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

I just wanted to try some in-character stuff since I am Kamek... yeah...

Damn, I'm an idiot. Plus, I was too tired and I had a hard time deciding where to put it since I was in a rush.
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups