digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dark Forest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

There is a legend of a great treasure that is said to be found in the very center of an unknown, large, dark forest. Since the forest's whereabouts are unknown, so is the treasure's. For ages people have been searching for this forest in all of the corners of the world and all have failed, some even dying in their search. Luckily, there may be one group of able-bodied explorers to find this treasure and take it for their own.

A small town exists in renaissance-aged England called Zarbudensnoof. Legend has it that town was named that because it's one of the few left that accept magic into their culture. A young brightly colored girl sat on the grass on the outskirts of this town, the sprinkling rain falling gently on her face, watching the rainbow, a small green dragon that looked more like a lizard on her lap.

The Paint Bucket    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Puppy & Dragons wrote:
There is a legend of a great treasure that is said to be found in the very center of an unknown, large, dark forest. Since the forest's whereabouts are unknown, so is the treasure's. For ages people have been searching for this forest in all of the corners of the world and all have failed, some even dying in their search. Luckily, there may be one group of able-bodied explorers to find this treasure and take it for their own.

A small town exists in renaissance-aged England called Zarbudensnoof. Legend has it that town was named that because it's one of the few left that accept magic into their culture. A young brightly colored girl sat on the grass on the outskirts of this town, the sprinkling rain falling gently on her face, watching the rainbow, a small green dragon that looked more like a lizard on her lap.

[image]

"where the hell am I?"
Alchemy slam.    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Puppy didn't bother with saying hello, she was so in to observing the spectrum that she simply stated, "This is a magical land called Zarbudensnoof. Don't ask me why they named it that, I don't really know." She mumbled, "I never was one with history."

The rainbow faded and the rain started pooring down harder and Puppy had to hide her dragon in her shirt, it didn't like the wet so much. She started to run towards the city and yelled back over her shoulder, "Follow me! I know a place where we can get shelter!"
The Paint Bucket    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:30 pm   Reply with quote

Puppy & Dragons wrote:
Puppy didn't bother with saying hello, she was so in to observing the spectrum that she simply stated, "This is a magical land called Zarbudensnoof. Don't ask me why they named it that, I don't really know." She mumbled, "I never was one with history."

The rainbow faded and the rain started pooring down harder and Puppy had to hide her dragon in her shirt, it didn't like the wet so much. She started to run towards the city and yelled back over her shoulder, "Follow me! I know a place where we can get shelter!"

Ichigo's hair wass all wet and getting in his face so he covered himself with his sword. "why does it rain so hard?"
Alchemy slam.    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

Puppy told him, "There's a legend of a guarded place near here and when anyone gets too close, that happens. Nobody knows how to stop it so nobody ever goes too far in that direction for fear of actually drowning in it. The longer you stay where the rainbow is, the harder it'll rain." The two came to a tavern and went inside for shelter, even though the downpour had begun to let up. She let the dragon back out of her shirt.
The Paint Bucket    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

Puppy & Dragons wrote:
Puppy told him, "There's a legend of a guarded place near here and when anyone gets too close, that happens. Nobody knows how to stop it so nobody ever goes too far in that direction for fear of actually drowning in it. The longer you stay where the rainbow is, the harder it'll rain." The two came to a tavern and went inside for shelter, even though the downpour had begun to let up. She let the dragon back out of her shirt.

"legends are nothing but tall tales." Ichigo had left and markus wass there. "I laugh at the element of water." Sets into flames, evaporating the water around him.
Alchemy slam.    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

"But this legend is different," Puppy began, "It's real. I know it. I've been there and it was true." Her dragon shuddered at the memory. Puppy looked down at him, "It was when he first got his fear of water. He did almost drown, you know."
The Paint Bucket    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play