digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The final confrontation. (Or is it?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Leader of team starfox
Super Fox McCloud

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:57 pm   Reply with quote

"DAMN YOU WERAND!"He shouted. Sabrewulf gave him another tackle, this time slashing Werand repeatedly. "It's your fault that you got Tsuki into this mess. This time....IT'S OVER!!!"

LudwigVonKoopa
Werand

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:59 pm   Reply with quote

As Werand was being beaten, he took his typical defensive maneuver. His earthen barrier was held up, and moon-based attacks couldn't harm him, along with anything that cannot break a thick rock.
Stuff Mart    
Leader of team starfox
Super Fox McCloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

Sabrewulf continued to slash him and his barrier. He was so determined to kill Werand once and for all. He switched from slashing to punching relentlessly at the barrier, chipping little pieces of the barrier.

LudwigVonKoopa
Werand

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Werand easily repaired the barrier. Attacking without thinking wouldn't work at all with this barrier. He'd have to use something other than his huge muscles.
Stuff Mart    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Andrew was watching from the distance, his jaw literally dropping to the floor. He was shivering, scared of the events that happened to Tsuki that he saw.
Stuff Mart    
Leader of team starfox
Super Fox McCloud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

"THAT'S IT!!! TRIPLE FIRE CLAW!!!" Sabrewulf's claws lit on fire heated the barrier to flush Werand out. "I hope YOU like it in there....because this will be your last moments ALIVE!" "BUUUUURN!!!!"

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

*The entire time that Tsuki was motionless, power was being drawn to her. She then let loose a beam, like Samus' final smash, only larger, out onto the entire filed, hitting Werand, Saburwulf, and even Andrew.*
STOP!!!
Junk shop    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

Andrew was literally getting beaten to a pulp, Werand was bracing himself from the attack, and still out to kill.
Stuff Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:23 pm   Reply with quote

*Due to the extremity of the attack, Tsuki was drained of energy, and had turned back into her normal self*
... Wer *gasps for air, and then collapses* ...
Junk shop    
LudwigVonKoopa
Werand

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote

Werand stood over Tsuki with a stake. "After all these months, My life can finally be fine once more." He said, plunging the stake towards her heart.
Stuff Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

... *As the stake is driven through her flesh, blood is squirted everywhere. The ground beneath them shakes, until a fissure begins to form, filled with ocean water. The ocean had become to crazed at the time Tsuki had gone berserk, that it began to tear through the land. Now, because Tsuki is in a state of "death", nothing is holding the tides back, and the moon's influence is pulling it ashore, tearing and wreaking the land.
The moon has also lost it's orbital abilities, and is now being pulled into earth at a speed in which would destroy 3/4 of the earth.*
Junk shop    
Leader of team starfox
Super Fox McCloud

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

"WERAND, YOU FOOLISH BOY, NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU DOOMED US ALL!!!"Sabrewulf screamed into Werand ear. He approached Tsuki for one last moment together. Tears stream down his face. "I'm sorry. For so long I wanted to tell you how I feel. Now your brother took you away from me. I'll never be the same"

LudwigVonKoopa
Werand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

"I regret nothing..." He said, bracing himself with his earthen barrier, knowing quite well that the waves would be coming soon. He did not know about the moon, however.
Stuff Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play