digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ok, but seriously,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

I'm only doing this for the lulz. But if I do somehow get a chance to be chosen... Eheheh...~

I'll do the same thing as everyone else. And besides, we'd all do the same thing. You get to speak to Francis about what we want... Wooh! Anybody could be president, if they just read the feedbacks. I mean, seriously.

We'll all just probably get a cute lil' 'President' under our names, and a nice lil' feature that gets francis's attention.

So yeah... If your going to vote, don't vote for your best friend, either. Because I know some of you will.

YEAH THIS IS MY SPEECH, THAT ISN'T TRYING TO PERSUADE YOU INTO VOTING FOR ME.~

I'll try to get everything in top notch shape. I love events. Lets try to get more events. I want more awesome items. Lets whip admin harder, feed him less, force him to make more in his lil' cell. Want Miyamojo gone? Theres tons of suggestions to replace that place. We can all come to a conclusion to what it should be replaced with. *What do the MEMBERS want?;

Whip Francis to burn the useless forums; You know, Super mario galaxy? Super smash bros brawl? Mario kart? They're dead. Who cares?

And most importantly, get tippi replaced with flying people having sex;

~

Last edited by Typhoon™ on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ornaments    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

I'd probably honestly vote for you just for the lulz. But I didn't take my registration voting form to seriously at all so I might not even get to vote, lol.
Some store that sells shit    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
I'd probably honestly vote for you just for the lulz. But I didn't take my registration voting form to seriously at all so I might not even get to vote, lol.
I didn't take it seriously either. Haha; I voted a A1 Steak stauce for how much do you like digibutter. Jesus is my running mate.~
Ornaments    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections