digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

To All Nerrs,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:38 am   Reply with quote

I have been here for quite some time. Not as long as some, but long enough to see when the forum is in high or low spirits. And I admit that although I am not the model member (or so I believe), I know the importance of this election. Thus, I will not promise anything I can not keep. If I am nominated to be president or vice, I will do what I can to make the forum a better place, or at least more fun. I am not nominating myself, but if you, the Nerrs, will it, I shall be in the running.

If nominated, my primary goals will the following:
1) To see what can be done about increasing member saftey from the possibility of hackers.
2) To try to get an increase of parties and special events, but not as much of an increase in mod-plots.
3) I will petition for the removal of the Miyamoto forum and the Top-10 Richest Members forum. Both are big wastes of space, especially the later which is usuable by only 10 out of 900 members!
4) Petition for the return of the GOOD search engine. New members might not know of it, but those who have been around for a bit know and most likely all of us want it back.

More goals may be added, but these are the main ones. Saftey, parties, removal of two rarely used sections, and the return of the good search engine.

Vote smart. Vote for someone you can trust. Not necissarily me, but just vote for someone you can trust to do what's right.
Dark Land Supply Store    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:00 am   Reply with quote

Top 15. And that would be a stupid move, because rich members who aren't you, actually post there. :) And it's the only thing the rich members have to show for. AND Francis said dead boards aren't taking up any space in terms of bandwidths. So if you delete the boards because of that, you really aren't saving anyone.
The Carmadox Party    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:06 am   Reply with quote

Top 15 isn't going anywhere, meaning we'll never have a chance at being there. In other words, it's worth getting rid of.

Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 am   Reply with quote

Blue the Justice wrote:
Top 15 isn't going anywhere, meaning we'll never have a chance at being there. In other words, it's worth getting rid of.
If you're not in it, why should you care about it? :/
The Carmadox Party    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 am   Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
Blue the Justice wrote:

Because if we can't see it, we don't know what's being posted. You guys could get away with flaming the shit out of us, and since no one is able to see it and take offense, there is no strike. You're free to say ANYTHING and we are unable to do anything about it.

hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 am   Reply with quote

Blue the Justice wrote:
Suigintou wrote:
Blue the Justice wrote:

Because if we can't see it, we don't know what's being posted. You guys could get away with flaming the shit out of us, and since no one is able to see it and take offense, there is no strike. You're free to say ANYTHING and we are unable to do anything about it.

Yeah.
And since most of the rich people NEVER truely spend coins, you can NEVER get moved down.

Either completely remove the Rich Persons board, or allow the mods to see it if they can't already.
Gemstone Goods    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 am   Reply with quote

Nothing like that happens guys. You really shouldn't worry about it. And Francis regulates it.
The Carmadox Party    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:31 am   Reply with quote

Francis doesn't do crap half the time. Not a very happy image.

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:50 am   Reply with quote

The rich forums aren't even that great guys. There actually kind of boring honestly. There's not that much excitment, other than people coming in saying "Whoo I made it!" and then not posting in it again for a long while.
Dimension C    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:40 pm   Reply with quote

BUT WE NEED THE RICH PEOPLE FORUMS TO DISCUSS RICH PEOPLE THINGS. D:
Toad House    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

We must think Main Street before Wall Street!
Dimension D    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
What ever happened to Sesame Street?~ Confused
Ornaments    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

Darth BooDer wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:
What ever happened to Sesame Street?~ Confused

The Sunny Days were swept away by the clouds before they could fight back.
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections