digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Baby Daisy/Ocelot '08
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Threats and bribes? How low will you go?

There isn't a single scrap of a new platform in this entire thread.

Your campaign is nothing but a shame at this point, a joke.

You know my love and voat is only for you!
Poison's Boutique    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 am   Reply with quote

wrote:

Ramen.
Hell    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

Hey you guys should all vote for them, because they can make this a better place. Shifty

I totally didn't get bribed to say that.
Some store that sells shit    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:

I'm doing what the people respond to. They don't listen to me otherwise, you know.

There's not much else I can say that hasn't already been promised by millions of other candidates.

At least I don't go around slandering other people's campaigns.
The Little Shop of Hario    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Daisy wrote:
Popple wrote:

I'm doing what the people respond to. They don't listen to me otherwise, you know.

There's not much else I can say that hasn't already been promised by millions of other candidates.

Say what you want, but at least I have a platform.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Baby Daisy wrote:
Popple wrote:

Completely based on what you did about a million years ago. But what have you done recently to help the community? Jack shit, that's what.
The Little Shop of Hario    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Daisy wrote:
Popple wrote:
Baby Daisy wrote:
Popple wrote:

Completely based on what you did about a million years ago. But what have you done recently to help the community? Jack shit, that's what.

Ya right. I'm still one of the most influential members on the site and you know it.

And for the record my current efforts to reinvent RPOT with large scale plots has garnered support from nearly everyone thank you very much.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, let me ask you this then.

If you DID get elected president, would you actually LISTEN to anyone instead of just charging ahead with your own opinions, like you seem to do every so often?
The Little Shop of Hario    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

You say that, yet how many times have I actually done that.

I can think of only one occasion, and that would be when I forcibly changed the RPOT rules.

And even if everyone hated it, the fact is that the feelings I expressed towards pointless spam plots in RPOT are still practiced through the users today.

If you look at all the topics I have posted in Feedback, I rarely ever carry out my plans without member approval.

And on that note, I'm one of the few candidates with any kind of resume as well.

Let me now use you past against you as you have done to me Daisy, what makes you qualified to be the voice of the people.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
You say that, yet how many times have I actually done that.

I can think of only one occasion, and that would be when I forcibly changed the RPOT rules.

And even if everyone hated it, the fact is that the feelings I expressed towards pointless spam plots in RPOT are still practiced through the users today.

If you look at all the topics I have posted in Feedback, I rarely ever carry out my plans without member approval.

And on that note, I'm one of the few candidates with any kind of resume as well.

Let me now use you past against you as you have done to me Daisy, what makes you qualified to be the voice of the people.

You'll probably castrate me for saying this, but "I have the best interests of the site in mind." Classic line, but there's not really any other way to display my campaign. If people vote for me just because I have a few flashy photoshop banners or something, that's their decision, I don't control how they think.
The Little Shop of Hario    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

So you mean to say that even you believe that you do not possess the credentials to earn this position?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
So you mean to say that even you believe that you do not possess the credentials to earn this position?

I do have confidence in my campaign, I was only pointing out that since everyone is basically saying the same thing, it's hard to discern what's original in anyone's campaign. I only try what I can do to get support.
The Little Shop of Hario    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:45 am   Reply with quote

The problem is though that you call yourself a candidate, yet once again you fail to provide any information whatsoever into what you will do if you are voted into office.

I am only doing this because I don't want people to waste votes on candidates who are not going to do anything for the site, and I would much rather them leave the ballot of their own accord and save some votes for the people who are pushing hard to change Digibutter for the better.

I do not speak of just myself of course, there are several candidates who have my firm support at this point, and should they be named president I will continue to support them.

You though, have shown me that you are not one of these people.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
The problem is though that you call yourself a candidate, yet once again you fail to provide any information whatsoever into what you will do if you are voted into office.

I am only doing this because I don't want people to waste votes on candidates who are not going to do anything for the site, and I would much rather them leave the ballot of their own accord and save some votes for the people who are pushing hard to change Digibutter for the better.

I do not speak of just myself of course, there are several candidates who have my firm support at this point, and should they be named president I will continue to support them.

You though, have shown me that you are not one of these people.

Okay, know what, you win. My story isn't any different than anyone else's you see. That doesn't mean I'm not pushing for change. I'm trying my hardest not to just say "Vote for me because I'm awesome and digibutter will be a better place and shit lolololol". And I really do want to help the site out in any way I can, you can ask anyone. I'm just not that good at getting my points across, you see.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm   Reply with quote

Babababump, with my new platform up.
The Little Shop of Hario    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections