digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

To anyone who is willing to hear what I have to say...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:47 am   Reply with quote

Now some of you know I hang out in the RP forums/boards whichever it may be but let me tell you this. Even though I am seen RPing most of the time but that is because no one knows I multi task where the who's online thing can only show that I am in one area.

I've seen posts that tell about the few things that you go through both good and bad. If someone needed someone to talk to I would gladly speak, and if the one that needs someone to talk to is sad and needs something to cheer him/her up I would use everything I can use to make a smile appear and cause a laugh.

I maybe one with the darkness but even the darkness can hear your tears along with the fears you have or once had.

Now I may have little or no experience but if elected for all that is dark and gloomy I will do everything in my power to make this place completely balanced and if anyone needs someone to ether comfort, make them laugh, make them smile, make them feel like it is not the end of the world or make them feel like they are important.

I don't just listen and read I'm actually willing to speak.

I can't offer many suggestions, and I know my grammar is not always perfect but if you think that just because my grammar is sometimes hard to read that I am not able to do certain things or that I seem almost worthless, well let me tell you something. Judge not by the grammar or the spelling a member has judge him/her by the way he/she thinks and acts.

I may not be good at most things but I give it my very best.

If I have anything to add to this post I only wish that you will check.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:30 am   Reply with quote

Bravo, my friend, You are a worthy canidate.
Megatropolis    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:23 pm   Reply with quote

Thanks. I tend to try my best at things even if my grammar is not always good, and perfect, but how many people here on this site is actually perfect at everything? Not that many, for I know that everyone has something they aren't perfect at for me that could be drawing, or perhaps it's the fact that my grammar is not always perfect.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections