digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[insert witty title here]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

My fellow digibutterians *shot*

Noone wants to here a long speech anyway right? The presidents job isn't to change digibutter. They are not supposed to state their own ideas in front of those of the members. In fact, the title "President" is only there to go along with the election theme. What we really are are Representatives.

I have an open inbox. Few people PM me, so I'm open for suggestions. I'll help add to the rough drafts you have when you need help. I'll be sure to tell Francis about all the ideas, without judging them.

My beliefs are simple, I want to be the voice of the people. No suggestion left unread, untold, unconsidered. I have been told I've been one of the least biased members of the forum, excluding the IUOS incident.

But I shall put those days behind me. Even if you suggest a new IUOS, it will get through to Francis. My own judgement will not taint your ideas. I will serve simply as a rep.

My opinions around the site will however, stick around, but they will not seep into my job as your president in anyway.

I trust you to trust me. While I have few ideas of my own to show, that doesn't mean we can't change it together. One person is not gonna change digibutter, but as a community we can.

Um... So yeah.... Any questions? Please ask. The more you do, the better I can serve. And the more I can put up in this post ^^' Plus my Volleyball season is over, so I'll be on the comp from now on Very Happy

Last edited by Paper Peach on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paper Peach's Shop    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Yes, how do you expect to get into the election whilst most people all already going to vote for Popple or Cid? Hell, there's a new IOUS. You really can't get better than Popple, because he literally stated FACTS about himself for a speech. No lying bullshit.
Stuff Mart    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:41 pm   Reply with quote

That's your opinion. So what if Popple wins. He may be a better president. Our views are different and I'm just giving others another choice. I'm not asking you to choose me. I trust the members to choose who they believe will lead us the best. That's all there is to it. I just want the members to get through to Francis since it's hard to get through to him directly.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Mean, Green, and Bullets
Master Chief
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:54 pm   Reply with quote

????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????/

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

You got the president's role right, but honestly, you just don't seem to be on enough to do it.
PSI and more    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:52 am   Reply with quote

I was on the volleyball team, and there was a game every day, giving me only enough time to eat at home before I go..... The season is now over, so I have longer hours to spend. I'm more of a post here and there and make it count then post everywhere with short posts. I tend to avoid the OT as well. I get on for short times during the day, as well as long times, depending on my real life circumstances. But I get on nearly everyday.

So whenever you have an idea, I'll be able to get back to you as soon as possible, usually within a day. Keep in mind that if I choose a vice, (s)he'll also be on whenever I'm not.

Activity may be a problem, but as I don't have a life yet, I think I'm a reasonable canidate.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

I support, i'll vote for j00'
Ornaments    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

...Uh... Really? Or you just making fun of me..... Thanks then....
Paper Peach's Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Cue the slow clap!

In all seriousness, I do believe you would make an excellent president. You're obviously caring, but strong and intelligent enough to steer the community in the right direction. Your absences have made me a little skeptical, but your character more than outshines that. Pleasure running with you, thank you for joining. ^^

My only concern would come from the idea of long-term. You'll be on more often, and that's great, but I'm just a little...a little worried, I suppose, when you get into something else. But...oh well. ^^
Temple of I    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote

Yeah my activity seems to be a big problem. And coming back after a month-long absense doesn't seem to help at all. Like I said, I don't post alot..... I can only hope I can stay active, but punishments do clash with computer time, so I'll have a trusted vice to back me up. I'm hoping that my inactivity will be a hurdle I can easily clear, but then again, I'm not the best at track....If you get my metaphor.... But I will put my all into becoming a good and trusted president for you.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 am   Reply with quote

Good show, then. This race just got a whole lot more interesting and less of a total joke. ^^

Thank you very much for running.
Temple of I    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

So, since everyone else is wrapping up their campaign, I just want to wish ya'll good luck.

I hope what I've said in the debates has proven my stand as a president, so unless you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer.
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections