digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Arson's Graphics emporium!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
DAT ASS
Arson

HP: 89 MP: 0 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to my shop. Here, you can request Tilesets(For RPG Maker XP, Game Maker, etc.), Tiling BGs, Sprites, Fonts, and such things. To request, either PM me or post in this topic, and I will get to your request as soon as I can.

Tileset requests:
In your tileset request, you must state the number of tiles you want, the resolution of each tile, and what exactly you want me to tile(for each tile you want made).

Tiling BG requests:
Really simple; Just tell me the size and what you'd like me to make.

Fonts:
You must describe the font to me; the color of the font, the size of each letter, and what you want. I price different depending on how complex the font is and if you want numbers and symbols.

Sprites:
You must tell me Who you want me to sprite(If he/she is an OC, you must describe them to me), The res. of each sprite you want, how many you want, and what animations you need(walking, jumping, idle, etc.), along with how many frames each animation is.

Rates:

Tilesets: 2 coins for each tile
Tiling BGs: Small: 10 coins, Medium: 15 coins, Large: 20 coins
Fonts: 10 coins for A-Z, +5 coins for 0-9, and +10 for symbols.
Sprites: 10 coins for project, 5 coins per animation, 3 coins per frame.

When I am around 50% done, I will show you how it looks. If it is what you asked for, I will continue. If it is not, I will do it over, and correct what I did wrong. Once I am done, I will ask you to pay me, and then I will give you the finished product.

I'm looking forward to doing business with you!
Closed.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market