digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

And so, the list narrows down...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:25 pm   Reply with quote

Over the past few days, I have seen several candidates drop out. Looking at Cid and Mister I, I can see why the others are feeling a sense of dread.

But I will not back down. If I did it would only prove that I never had the strength to compete in the first place. No, I will go through this to the end. I admit I am impressed by Cid and Mister I's campaigns, but I shall not give in.

I know some of you have your hearts set already, but I believe I have the dedication to win this election.

Thank you for listening to what I have to say.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm   Reply with quote

Ithought Mods weren't supposed to run....

But I'm glad to see you sticking to your commitment.
Paper Peach's Shop    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:17 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Ithought Mods weren't supposed to run....

But I'm glad to see you sticking to your commitment.
Mods can run, but they lose modship if they win.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:23 pm   Reply with quote

That sucks then D:
Paper Peach's Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
That sucks then D:

I know, we might lose all of our good mods at this rate...
Die4Less Corp.    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
That sucks then D:

So we'll be left with Orchid, and who else? Lord Crump seems to have changed since he became Cid. I don't know... He doesn't seem to have as much respect as when he was Crump D: Or maybe it's just me and these darn name tags D:
Paper Peach's Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
That sucks then D:

So we'll be left with Orchid, and who else? Lord Crump seems to have changed since he became Cid. I don't know... He doesn't seem to have as much respect as when he was Crump D: Or maybe it's just me and these darn name tags D:

Lesee... Chaos Dimentio resigned, Cid will automatically lose his status if he becomes president. Goomba rarely shows up... That would leave us with Moi, and Orchid... with the occasional Goomba... D:
Die4Less Corp.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
That sucks then D:

Lesee... Chaos Dimentio resigned, Cid will automatically lose his status if he becomes president. Goomba rarely shows up... That would leave us with Moi, and Orchid... with the occasional Goomba... D:
And the secret mod.
Not that I know who that is, or who they are, or if he/she/they even exist. :D
Junk shop    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
That sucks then D:

But Goomba is vice with Cid right? So he'll lose his modship as well, and Orchid is mostly mod of the YC correct?

I wish there wasn't a modmeow anymore. It completely screwed the fact of being a mod. It was about having the courage to strike your friends and other members, even though you may lose your reputation, but now it's like "I'll strike him because I can and it won't make a difference". And it's striked over stupid things too. Can't they use their heads? are are the too blind by the giant meowmod mask on thier faces? [/rant]

Sorry to derail this topic, I just have issues with some of the mods..... I'm not gonna change the court system to my liking though....
Paper Peach's Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

You guys are forgetting Plastic Mario. And I'm a mod everywhere, you just don't really see it because my face is hidden behind the meow mod. D:
The Carmadox Party    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
You guys are forgetting Plastic Mario. And I'm a mod everywhere, you just don't really see it because my face is hidden behind the meow mod. D:

OK, so we would have 3 mods left, to satisfy over 9000 1000 people. Fair enough...

((I really like "Re-Railing" trains...))
Die4Less Corp.    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
That sucks then D:

But Goomba is vice with Cid right? So he'll lose his modship as well, and Orchid is mostly mod of the YC correct?

Francis never said anything about the Vice President losing his modship; I don't know where that rumor came up from. The only reason the President would lose his modship is because being "president" is somewhat of a big deal (And a formal position, according to Francis and the fact that one is de-modded); the VP is only secondary (And, currently, informal- Francis has yet to recognize the position for this election. At least, I don't think), so he won't have too much power if he remains mod.
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections