digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Help opening a shop.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:13 pm   Reply with quote

Good grief, I want to open a shop so badly! I am desperate enough to ask for a loan if I have to. Interest free of course! If anyone can or wants to help,let me know and we could work something out if possible. Thanks in advance Smile
The Dubious Doopliss Department    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Get your own money moocher.
Anime and Image Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

That's just mean. Look, Doopliss, I understand that there will be charitable people that would not mind parting with 1 to 29 coins, but sometimes people prefer to save them for stuff. Example, I am keeping a certain amount stored for anything I might want in the future but I am planning to do a special event involving self-made shop items. Also had an idea for a contest with prizes of coins and drawings.

Anyway, you just need a total of 50 coins (maybe a little less) to make your shop. Coins can be gathered by posting nigh-everywhere in the forum with the rule of 1 coin per 2 posts, as long as its not spam or deleted.

Alternatively, you could open a Market Shop and sell services, such as drawing, spriting, writing, ect. Whatever you like to do and are willing to do it for coins.

Play with your strengths and do what you feel would help.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
That's just mean. Look, Doopliss, I understand that there will be charitable people that would not mind parting with 1 to 29 coins, but sometimes people prefer to save them for stuff. Example, I am keeping a certain amount stored for anything I might want in the future but I am planning to do a special event involving self-made shop items. Also had an idea for a contest with prizes of coins and drawings.

Anyway, you just need a total of 50 coins (maybe a little less) to make your shop. Coins can be gathered by posting nigh-everywhere in the forum with the rule of 1 coin per 2 posts, as long as its not spam or deleted.

Alternatively, you could open a Market Shop and sell services, such as drawing, spriting, writing, ect. Whatever you like to do and are willing to do it for coins.

Play with your strengths and do what you feel would help.

Thanks for stepping in as the above comment was quite rude. I have tried to think of things to do, but sadly, I know absolutely nothing of which someone would be interested. My talents are no good here, lol. The best i can do is write... thanks for the ideas. As a sidenote, what I meant to ask was for a loan (meaning that I'd pay it back sometime later) but now that I think of it, that was kind of stupid. Gee, I've been here for a week and I already got a bad rep...Sad
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

I felt charitable, so I gave him 40 coins. I FEEL HAPPY NOW. :D
Junk shop    
Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:38 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki, that was very nice, but I feel a bit guilty accepting them now. I know I was kind of begging and I feel bad making coins like that. I'll send the coins back to you if you want. I can wait to open a shop, really, so, if you'd like the coins back,let me know, I won't spend a single one until I hear from you.
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

No no, it's fine. I gave them as a gift. ^^;
Junk shop    
Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

Lol, we keep doing this here and in PMs. Well if you're absolutely sure, thank you very much! I will be sure to repay you for your kindness.
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

Never think that what you can do is too poor to show off. That's one of my beliefs.

I understood you were asking for a loan, but sometimes people when it comes to money - be it real or purely digital - would rather have collateral or some other means of assurance that repayment would be returned. If it was not for my plans, I would had more than happy to do something akin to what Tsuki had done.

And you have a bad reputation? *shrugs* I am more or less holed up in RPOT when I am able to log on to Digi these past few months... or practically all of my time here in the forum (heh), so I do not view you as a miscreatent conspiring to take money from innocent members (extreme example for example), just a guy that happens to be a big fan of the Dupliboo a group of friends of mine used to refer to as 'bedsheet', 'The Wetter', and 'Do Piss' as playfully poking fun of his appearance being similar to someone holding up a bedsheet on top of him or maybe they just didn't like the ghost. I could never figure that out...
Dark Land Supply Store    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

Well, M'aiq has been a bit of a Pauper ever since his last "leaving-the-site" moment, considering he gave a great deal of coins away, but he has spared a few coins, and wishes you great success with your future business. M'aiq doesn't really have much use for coins anymore anyway.
Tamriellic Titles    
Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote

Thank you everyone. I now have 2 donations for the shop from Tsuki and Maique. I also have inspiring words and good advice from Medikoopa. Thanks a million to all of you. It's nice to know that people are still like that nowadays. Gosh, in my school, no one is EVER generous or really kind. It's a rarity for sure, so if I make a big deal of it, that's why. lol. Again, Thanks!
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Doopliss wrote:
Thank you everyone. I now have 2 donations for the shop from Tsuki and Maique. I also have inspiring words and good advice from Medikoopa. Thanks a million to all of you. It's nice to know that people are still like that nowadays. Gosh, in my school, no one is EVER generous or really kind. It's a rarity for sure, so if I make a big deal of it, that's why. lol. Again, Thanks!

Before you actually get to the point where you constantly get M'aiq's name wrong, it's "M'aiq" or "Maiq", okay? His name has caused enough confusion on these forums, though it usually revolves around the pronounciation of his name or the location of the apostrophe. Razz

M'aiq doesn't want to see spelling confusion too. XD
Tamriellic Titles    
Lord of Twilight Town
Doopliss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, lol. Ok, Maiq. Hey, a question. I see some shops have donations in large amounts. How do you make them like that, it keeps trying to charge me to add more.

EDIT: Ok,it's settled. Must have been my computer. Well the shop is open for business. Thank you for the support!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market