digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

If I am elected president...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 pm   Reply with quote

I must first set my own boundaries.
I will NOT intentionally slander the names of my opponents during this point or the election.
I will NOT resort to bribary, threats of blackmail toward you, the members or my opponents.
And I must only promise what I can deliver.
And what I CAN deliver are these.

If you feel you need help defending a court case, I will be there as a defense attourny.
If you win or lose the case, you owe me nothing.

I will watch the forums like a HAWK, and report all spam and flamebait without bias.

And I will fight tooth and nail for several things.

I will bargin with Francis to instate a Chat moderator to stop the tidalwaves of arguments, drama and spam that have gone on unpunished within.

I will also try to get him to instate a spam board, or atleast make sure the rules in Off Topic are lessened.

I cannot promise these last two, but I can DAMN well assure I will try!
Gemstone Goods    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:10 am   Reply with quote

I am Strong Bad, and I approve this message.
Toad House    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

A spam board would be the Apocalypse to this board, I say. Haven't you been present during the era of The Dump, seen the festering pile of pus it became, and do you not know why we nuked it ? Off-Topic is hardly better, but at least manageable.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:39 pm   Reply with quote

As a slight bump, I'll also give my opinion on three common Issues my opponents are all adressing.
I tried to sum my opinions on each issue up without clipping out anything important.

The Arcade:If we got an actual benefit aside from boredom relief, aswell as a more scheduled update of the library, I'm sure that it would become more active. And that highscores are reset at a reasonable, but constant rate.

Search Engine:Personally, I didn't see any point in it when it was there. I realize old topics can be hard to find, but I'm just very patient. I would try to reinstate it if people truely wanted it, but I wouldn't really see a point.

Deletion of inactive forums:I would support this only if there is a vote on which forums are truely inactive between ALL members.
(Nix Miyamojo, we ALL know that's inactive).
Gemstone Goods    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

Dammit. You are a good presidential candidate. If LB doesn't run for pres. than I'm voting for you.
The BroBot Market    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 am   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:
Dammit. You are a good presidential candidate. If LB doesn't run for pres. than I'm voting for you.

Yeah. So vote now, bish. Cool
Toad House    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:23 pm   Reply with quote

Strong Bad wrote:
I am Strong Bad, and I approve this message.

I know this is a stupid null and void question, but how can you be a VP with Boxing Gloves on?

Then again, Max of the Freelance Police (Sam & Max) was President of the US, and even HE can keep a big gun of his in an indisclosed place, and he doesn't wear clothes!

I hereby nullify my statement.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections