digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What are YOU going to do to Miyamojo?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

This is a major point of the election for me.
Knick-Knack Shack    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 am   Reply with quote

We would probably reform it, or scrap it. 3 replies every 2 weeks is not my idea of an active forum. If we changed it in someway, or got rid of it entirely, the site would benefit greatly.
Die4Less Corp.    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:51 am   Reply with quote

Miyamojo is definitely a dead forum, but apart from taking up space on the list it does nothing to harm the site. I personally have no objection to its existance but I likewise have no objection to its destruction. If the members ask me to, I will happily close Miyamojo, perhaps to replace it with something else that the members desire.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 am   Reply with quote

With my plan to reform the Roleplaying forums, as seen in the debates, if I'm elected Miyamojo will be gone.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:03 am   Reply with quote

Dead boards aren't pleasing to the eye, and have proven to drive away potential new members. I plan to persuade Francis to re-organize the RP boards, and do away with Miyamojo (Unless Miyamojo suddenly becomes active again. If there is a spike in the activity between now and then, Miyamojo will remain.)
The Highwind Goods Store    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:00 am   Reply with quote

Unless Miyamojo Vs Sakuraiworld Vs Kojimaland happens (which is rather unlikely), then that forum will most likely be deleted. As a stated before, I work with those who avidly role-play, rather than just force my own beliefs upon them, and create a system that all can enjoy at maximum efficiency.

If you have any suggestions on what to do with it, I'm all ears. But, as things stand now, it's probably going to be but a memory in a few days...
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections