digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

And why is it against the rules to use a glitch?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Secret Palace of the Filthy Rich
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

Honestly it didn't break the site, and I just used it to get virtual money with no worth in the real world. At least I have been unjailed.
Lapin Angelique    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:05 pm   Reply with quote

Just because it doesn't have any worth in the real world means it's safe to exploit the system for it. The economy of Digibutter has been completely destroyed because of this, and everybody has false coins that nobody actually earned.
Anti-Francis Mart    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

The economy?
The economy?

Bull crap! That was already dead.
Lapin Angelique    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

How was it already dead? People used the item system quite frequently, though not as much as it used to be. Coins had some worth. People had to work for searchlights, cracker launchers, kills, heals, and whatever they wanted to buy. People saw an item they wanted to buy, and spent their hard earned money on it. Now, though, coins are worthless. There are millions of them, and people can now buy whatever they want. They could abuse items to no end, every coin is useless. How people would buy drawings or services with coins; what's the point, now? One could get thousands of coins by minimal effort. There's no reason to do anything now, when you can get everything with nothing. The economy wasn't dead.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
How was it already dead? People used the item system quite frequently, though not as much as it used to be. Coins had some worth. People had to work for searchlights, cracker launchers, kills, heals, and whatever they wanted to buy. People saw an item they wanted to buy, and spent their hard earned money on it. Now, though, coins are worthless. There are millions of them, and people can now buy whatever they want. They could abuse items to no end, every coin is useless. How people would buy drawings or services with coins; what's the point, now? One could get thousands of coins by minimal effort. There's no reason to do anything now, when you can get everything with nothing. The economy wasn't dead.
Said the capitalist bastard who got rich off our so-called economy. ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Vid Inferno wrote:
You all think I'm just doing this because I have a ton of money. I've loved this system regardless of my wealth, before I got rich. The item system is the only reason I joined this place in the beginning. I'd enjoy it, either rich or poor.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Vid Inferno wrote:

So? He earned that money buy creating a shop and earning profits. That's perfectly fine, same way it works in real life. And what he did is perfectly fine, people like you absolutely butchering the economy and making everything completely worthless is far worse.
Ultimario Mart!    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Vid Inferno wrote:

So? He earned that money buy creating a shop and earning profits. That's perfectly fine, same way it works in real life. And what he did is perfectly fine, people like you absolutely butchering the economy and making everything completely worthless is far worse.
Well excuuuuuuse me princess. ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Secret Palace of the Filthy Rich