digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bleach the number 1 anime right before naruto!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Destructor

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:45 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Bridget wrote:
(In this following post, I will be rude, honest, and by all means... "out of character")

You, Destructor, are a pathetic excuse for a human. Your grammar sucks, and you get an erection from pretending to be some big bad tough guy on a forum. You need to leave here. This place is not somewhere people like YOU, in all honesty, should be. In fact, you shouldn't even live.

I've seen eight year olds who type better and have more common sense than what you are showing.

Leave. Now. Perhaps upgrade your grammar to fourth grade level.

Damn, Bridget! You're pretty damn pissed!
seriously

Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

Bleatch... kinda sucks.
Pipe Land Goods    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:41 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
I agree to. Someone banhammer him. I'll paint a target on his face while he sleeps. Also, sorry Flavio, it's annoying with the fillers but Naruto is pure awesone sauce. That's just my opinion. I hope we won't start a stupid fight about that matter, I just gotta say that. Also Bridget, I must confess I did't like you that much. But seeing you being simply awesome with your offensie post was just... I'm so very touched. *cries tears of concentrated happy*
You get a Twilight Corporstion TRustee ID Right now. The One I wanted to give you got atuck with another Disy I think. If you have two, It shows how awesome I tihnk you are. Well, I'm off.

*paints the target on Destructors face*

TOPIC REVIVED!

Flavio just doesn't like the Naruto anime too much, though the manga is okay.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:01 am   Reply with quote

Well, I never read the manga. I like the anime, but I hate that they stretch it like old bubblegum.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:06 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Well, I never read the manga. I like the anime, but I hate that they stretch it like old bubblegum.

What if they stretched it like normal gum? What then?
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media