digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Return of Darkness - Ganon's Revival

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

The barrier between the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness is weakening once more. The traditional gates have been sealed, thanks to the heroes of the past, but this will not stop the demon Ganon from breaking free once more.

Ganon will break free, this fact can not be changed. However, there can be steps taken to ensure the least amount of bloodshed and mayhem.

Knowledge of the past is vital to this. Knowledge of a Gerudo King named Ganondorf Dragmire. However, you shall not be alone in this task. Ganon's servants, the Twinrova (among others), shall be seeking these as well, however for much more different purpose. They will seek to keep such things from being brought to light.

Another thing to help stop the devastation would be to seek the Sage of Spirits. Her skills shall help greatly, unless if she has already been taken by the darkness.

Good luck.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

((You KNOW Karim is in on this! How does this work? Is this just a signup thread or what?))

Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

((It is what it is. Its not quite a sign-up thread, as anyone can take part. All I ask is novel-style roleplaying, decent roleplaying, no godmodding, ect.))
Dark Land Supply Store    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

((Before I post, I'd like to know: is someone actually talking in that message, like an omnipotent voice, or is it just the overview? Because if it's someone talking it's actually fairly easy to slip in characters.))

Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

((Looks like Ignis can pick up where Black left off over a year ago...))
The Domain of Secrets    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

((Its an old wise man. Similar to those fortune-telling witches from the LoZ:ALTTP game, but they look more like the old men from the first game.))
Dark Land Supply Store    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

[[I want to join, but I think I suck at novel style I'd think I'd fit because my character is actually the human incarnation of shadow link. only thing is his dominant side is good.]]
Megatropolis    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

((Shadow Link might appear in the RP, as he is a minion of Ganondorf. And the Shadow Link I refer to is not any specific being but an entity created by Ganon/dorf's dark powers to match Link strike for strike.))
Dark Land Supply Store    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:23 pm   Reply with quote

Karim looked at the old man for a few moments, then snapped his fingers. "Gerudo King? So this Ganondorf guy was the guy who was king before me. Twinrova rings no bells though....but Sage of Spirit..." He paced about. "Sage of Spirit....Spirit...The Spirit Temple! I need to head there right away!...if I only knew where this is and what direction the desert is in..." Karim had forgotten where he was or why he had even come here in the first place.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play