digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Aschs Big Adventere

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Horrible Attention Whore
ooF
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

On day asch and pickachu had too go one a adventure to dave professort oak becuz he waz in troble becaus he tok a rong turn. Tey had to go by safon sity becaus the oter rout was blocked by a rly big pokmon and tey coudnt get bi. One the way asch met a wyld mew and he threw a pokball. “This wil halp me rescuw oak” sed asch. But ten misty caym and sed it wuz rly a ditto and tat asch was dum. Asch didnt liek wat she sed. So he let hsi caterpie going to attakc misti and she was afraid and rand away. Then she feel in whole nd diyd. Rbcok laffed. Asch keepd goin and ten eh met teem rocte. Tey had the moewt. Jmeas sed “we heva oak, yuo musst gve us pikchu.” Asch remberd tat he leiked pikchu moar, so he sed “Ill give u caterpie instead”. And ten jesy sed “Umm, no”. Ten asch memberd he have ditoe, so he mad dittoe lock leik pikchu and gave it too teem rocet. Tey took ditoe and geave asch oak. “Oak sed” tanks four halping me cuz I tought tey wuld hurt me lots. “laugh out loud” sed asch. “it no prob, lets go get sum cofe now, cuz I r tired and I leik to not be tired and misti I hate cuz she make fun diteo” “Ur rite sed oak,but I wante t becuz I am from east cantoe”. “Y tat is dum” sed asch. “Ya I no, but I steil lyk it a lots” sed oak. “O ok I see” sed asch. And tey lived haply aftur evar except four wen muwtoe kill tem.

WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 am   Reply with quote

I'm not even going to reply. Waaait. CRAP!
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:52 am   Reply with quote

Uhhhhhhhhm...

You're not the guy who wrote Halo: Halos in Space, are you?
Tamriellic Titles    
Horrible Attention Whore
ooF
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 pm   Reply with quote

No, but I am going to write like that and post it on Fan Fiction site and pretend its really good to get everyone mad. This one was my test, I posted it on forums to see how people would react. Lol

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

The spelling and grammar errors were so numerous that for me, at least, it was pretty obvious that you were attempting to make it horrible on purpose.
Dimension D    
Horrible Attention Whore
ooF
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:58 pm   Reply with quote

Ach and oak went to get sum t and cofe at the pokemon senter. They met misti and broc there. Misti didn’t rly di, broc had give her cpr. Oak telld asch and the gang about a mystery pokemon shaymin who likes to hide in busch. Shaymin are gras pokemon and there onely was on shaymin. Asch wanted it rly bad but so did grary how just walking into t and cofe place. Misti cent squirtle out to get him but he rund way b4 squirtle used hydro pumps. Ten nurse joy walking over sed “Oak I want u had my chansey cuz u ned protect from teem rocet”. Oak sed” thanks, I need that it is really cute to but I not know how to battle rite”. “It can battle on own because its smart pokmon.” “O I c, thanks I wil use well”

“we have two go too joetoe befour we get shaymin, I have frnd their that can halp us” sed oak. “I don’t like joetoe, I are ascard to go their” sed broc. “Suck it up, broc. U go anyway or I will taek ur vulpix way” sed misti.

Oak took tem in hsi majikal teleporters to joetoe. They goed to the town namd after tree first. Ten oak took them to ilicks forist. Misti saw an qilfisch floppings around in forest and stepped on it because it creeping here out. Oak told her not two kill thing. Then she stepped on all bug pokmons to get him mad. That’s when celbay cames.

“;You doesn’t hurt me forist like that” sed celbay. “I r sory don’t hurt I celbay”. “I no hurt you, but I must punish u. u will turn inot pokmon until ur advuntere is overs.” Brock laffed again, but this time he no kan do cpr. Celbay turned misti into andunsparce. “that r most useliss pokmon evar” sed asch. Misti wagged her tail. “and brock, four laffing al the tym u must push misti arond in an stroler” sed celbay.

“now, two get shaymin you must first vist jirchi becase I don’t fell liek tell you how” sed celbay. “can I have u instead” sed asch. “um no, I am a far suoperor gras legend pokman” sed celbay.

“we are teem rocet, we are steal u celbay!” sed meowt. “yea, but no. go away” sed celbay. “ya, well we am going to hypnotize u in being evil” sed jemas. “go way I hat u” sed celbay. Ten celbay use really strong gras attack and kil james, but jesi use hyper poton on jemas. Then celbay usepychic and made teem rocet blast off. “that was fun, now get out of here before I kill u all” sed celbay. And everon left.

Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote

ooF wrote:
No, but I am going to write like that and post it on Fan Fiction site and pretend its really good to get everyone mad. This one was my test, I posted it on forums to see how people would react. Lol

So you're fully aware of the utter crappiness in this stuff and do it just to piss some people you neither know nor have received any harm from off ? If the levels of pathethic would be measured by means of an abyss with a measure scale painted on one wall you've made a pretty deep crater on the bottom. Buy yourself a bucket of common sense and manners, please.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:11 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
ooF wrote:

So you're fully aware of the utter crappiness in this stuff and do it just to piss some people you neither know nor have received any harm from off ? If the levels of pathethic would be measured by means of an abyss with a measure scale painted on one wall you've made a pretty deep crater on the bottom. Buy yourself a bucket of common sense and manners, please.

Back off, buddy. There's no need to dive at a guy for making people laugh with hilariously crappy writing.
Slick Store!    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 am   Reply with quote

Rawk_Hawk wrote:
Zelnor wrote:
ooF wrote:

Back off, buddy. There's no need to dive at a guy for making people laugh with hilariously crappy writing.

He will not listen to that. But he will listen to THIS.
Hell    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:39 am   Reply with quote

*listens intently*
Slick Store!    
wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:39 pm   Reply with quote

I tried to use Google to correct those errors it said, "too many suspicious words only the first 100 will be marked!

Halo: Halos in Space (narrated)
http://fanficofthelegendary.ytmnd.com/
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:48 pm   Reply with quote

It is hilarious ? He sais he wrote it to piss people off. So why should it be hilaious ? It is not even remotedly hilarious.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

dis iz teh best fanfic evr!!!!

What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

I am in agreement with CFWD.
Slick Store!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations