digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

All the enemies are WAAAAAYYYY too strong
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Guild Wars
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
I think I want something more along the lines of Assassin with some other profession's skills to compliment the Assassin skills.

You would probably want Assassin/Warrior then. A War secondary gives you Wild Blow and a few other nice options.

Oh, and what is your character's name? :U
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Hellion Electreye. And thank god I won't be needing those GotY bonus weapons. They just take up space. Also, Master Togo's voice actor sucks.
DISGUISE KIT    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:32 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Hellion Electreye. And thank god I won't be needing those GotY bonus weapons. They just take up space. Also, Master Togo's voice actor sucks.

Most of the Factions voice actors suck. Prophecies had the best ones... especially Justicar Hablion and Rurik.
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 pm   Reply with quote

My biggest complaint is that you can't get rid of half the damn items. Can't put em in the bank, (I'm calling it a bank, because it is actually a bank) can't get rid of em, can't sell em, can't destroy them.
DISGUISE KIT    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
My biggest complaint is that you can't get rid of half the damn items. Can't put em in the bank, (I'm calling it a bank, because it is actually a bank) can't get rid of em, can't sell em, can't destroy them.

What items? The GotY ones? Never got the GotY Edition, so I wouldn't know what to do with them. Try dropping them in an Explorable Area... and I'm guessing you tried the trash bin in your Inventory window.
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:

What items? The GotY ones? Never got the GotY Edition, so I wouldn't know what to do with them. Try dropping them in an Explorable Area... and I'm guessing you tried the trash bin in your Inventory window.
What trash bin? I have yet to see any trash bin. Also, you will not get my character's name. As in, you won't understand it.
DISGUISE KIT    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

Outer Heaven    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

Ocelot wrote:
HOW IS THAT A GARBAGE BIN?
DISGUISE KIT    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

It's supposed to be one of those little office garbage cans that looks like a recycling bin.
Outer Heaven    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

You can trash the GotY items easily. If you ever do want them back, just use the /bonus command again.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups