digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sorry for all the confusion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
It feels like monday
Jenimoi
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 pm   Reply with quote

Most people know who I am by now, but I feel I should make a few things clear.

1. Any old names you know me by? Don't call me that unless I clearly say that you can. Please.

2. I know it's sort of weird to call me by my current username for some people, but it's all you have to work with. I don't plan to change it, not this time around, and I don't plan to make a new account... so until I come up with a better name for you to call me, just call me Jeni.

3. I'm not here to troll or cause drama. If I were, I would have already. Drama might happen accidentally, of course, but that would require more than one person and a lot of nonsense.

4. I'm sort of curious as to who outright hates me, and who doesn't. I understand if you'd rather not say, because it might cause drama or hostilities, but if anyone has anything to say I'd prefer you say it here and not in another topic.

What's been up since I've been gone?

Well, what's been up with ME, is my Xbox 360 got a red ring. I sold a huge stack of games (including Brawl, which is gathering dust) and got back $170. I payed $50 out of pocket for the 360 and it's warranty, and also got an Xbox 360 Messenger Bag out of the deal too. I'm using my old hard drive on my new 360 arcade.

Aside from that, the only other important thing is to note that I'm no longer on good terms with the (ex?)member 'Francine.' I've lost pretty much all contact with her, and don't know what her 'status' is here. I'm pretty sure she's jailed.

What's happened since I've been gone? I hear Mitch is a girl now.

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

Nope, Mitch is a dude from my knowladge. And since you want to start anew, I'll just say "Hi! Welcome to Digibutter. I be Chaos-Stev-0. Enjoy your time here, and please remain active".
Shop of Stev-0    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Nope, Mitch is a dude from my knowladge.
Not anymore. He's a transgender.

Or Jen might not know that and just said it to get him mad. >_>
Hammerspace    
It feels like monday
Jenimoi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:

I'm not against him any more. All that anger just sort of fizzled out. Actually, I think it might have transferred. I don't know.

Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Not much I can do about you being here, so I guess I'll just have to welcome you back nicely.

Also, I'd like to apologise for my hostility in a previous topic, but it is understandable, right? I'm willing to leave any and all previous... conflicts between you and the site where the belong: In the past.

Anyways, welcome back to Digibutter.
A Bucket of Stuff    
It feels like monday
Jenimoi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Not much I can do about you being here, so I guess I'll just have to welcome you back nicely.

Also, I'd like to apologise for my hostility in a previous topic, but it is understandable, right? I'm willing to leave any and all previous... conflicts between you and the site where the belong: In the past.

Anyways, welcome back to Digibutter.

The site is Francis' responsibility, not yours. You have personal hostilities or you have none at all, and that's all I'm willing to say on the matter.

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

I still feel oblivious. You seem oddly familiar and you are apparently someone who USED to come here.

Oh, and I don't read every thread in OT so I might have missed the revelations. Though judgung by the reference to TSSG3/Moi/Cherry/name and the fact that you have a 360, I think I know who you are.
Tamriellic Titles    
It feels like monday
Jenimoi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
I still feel oblivious. You seem oddly familiar and you are apparently someone who USED to come here.

Oh, and I don't read every thread in OT so I might have missed the revelations. Though judgung by the reference to TSSG3/Moi/Cherry/name and the fact that you have a 360, I think I know who you are.

I'd prefer if you wouldn't say. I'm still all for the whole "fresh start" thing with as many people as possible. And the old name I used doesn't exist.

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

Alright then. You seem quite different from what I remember though, good luck with the fresh start. Smile
Tamriellic Titles    
It feels like monday
Jenimoi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Alright then. You seem quite different from what I remember though, good luck with the fresh start. Smile

That's why I wanted the fresh start :/

People judge me based on what I did, not what I'm doing or what I'm going to do.

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

Jenimoi wrote:
Sync wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:

I'm not against him any more. All that anger just sort of fizzled out. Actually, I think it might have transferred. I don't know.
Oh wow what a coincidence.

'Cept he's cool with me now.
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs