digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Rebel Base 1 (No Future)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to the rebel base closest to the castle.
It's a fairly simple hideout, with basic supplies and some medical aid, as well as room for quite a few people to sleep.
The rebels who stay around here are working on a tunnel that could possibly get them inside the prison area...
----------------
"There he is!"
"Get him!"
Gunfire rang through the air as Nino ran through the mud, terrified of what would happen if they caught him.*
The black Yoshi yelped as bullets whizzed past his head and ran faster, diving straight for the seemingly impenetrable bush of brambles in front of him.
He was 'swallowed' by it and disappeared. The Koopas fanned out and began to search the area in case he'd simply gone straight through the bush.
((*In this timeline the Koopas have firearms, as well as physical weapons, to back up their forces.))

Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

*Though One Can Communicate With Them Through Statues Scattered All Over the Place, They Reside Here, Working on a Way to Fix Time. If Brought Certain Items, In Person or Otherwise, They Will Make Various Items For the Rebels.*

Gah! This is harder than anything I ever did... Perhaps this combo will work... *The Thing he Was Working On Bursts Into Flames* Okay, maybe not the right combo...

Last edited by Die4Less on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Die4Less Corp.    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

Shomi was laying on the floor out cold though there was a statue that seemed to have fallen on him. For those that knew him knew it was his bad luck again. If they needed a defense they could always use him for his bad luck was able to affect anyone that got too close to him. Also one would notice he was training before this happened.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:50 am   Reply with quote

Moustafa walked into the hidehout about an hour later.

"I led them away from the base."

He turned to Nino.

"What were you thinking leading them right to our hideout?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:25 am   Reply with quote

Nino blinked.
He honestly hadn't thought about that, his only thought to get away from them and into safety as fast as possible.
".............oh."
He curled up a little.
"i'm sorry i really am i'm really sorry"

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:08 am   Reply with quote

Bronzebobbington was glaring at the thought of what just happened. "I gotta get me one of those guns." He muttered to himself.
PSI and more    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:31 pm   Reply with quote

Moustafa sighed.

"Just try to be more careful nex time."

He headed off to his room.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:58 pm   Reply with quote

Bronzebobbington finally snapped out of his gun wanting phase. "Umm, Nino? I'm gonna go set a trap incase they come back. You can help me any time, you know."
PSI and more    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 pm   Reply with quote

YES! I finished my newest invention... *Floats over and shows them a badge like item* Here it is. The Chronomaton. While you are wearing it, you can activate it, it slows time for everyone else around you. Problem is, it only lasts for 30 minutes. Once that runs out, it needs 15 minuted to recharge. If you need to make a quick getaway, this should work.
Die4Less Corp.    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

Shomi had somehow destroyed the statue and was walking towards the door.

"I'm going out for a while if anyone wants they can come but stay at least 5 feet away from me." Said Shomi.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:33 am   Reply with quote

Nino visibly brightened at the Bomb-omb's words.
"Really? Okay!"
The Yoshi practically scrambled to his feet, almost falling over again.

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:18 am   Reply with quote

He had gone outside, and was working on a net that would rise up, and catch anything. He was stumped. "A gun can go THROUGH a net, right? How'd'we get 'em to keep quiet...."
PSI and more    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:22 am   Reply with quote

"Yes it can and I thought I was the one that was used for defending since everyone that is too close to me have bad luck?" Said Shomi as he appeared outside.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 am   Reply with quote

"Really?" Nino said curiously, in response to Shomi's question. "I never noticed!"
With his usual enthusiasm he scampered over to Bronzebobbington and looked at the net.
"Maybe we could reinforce it with something.....or make the nets tighter, maybe? A metal net with really small holes?"

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 am   Reply with quote

For some reason the air reeked of rotten eggs as a rotten egg bomb fell from the sky towards Nino and exploded releasing it's horrible smell.

When the anyone noticed the smell they could see Tricky laughing at them.

((Heres some info of some of Tricky's weapons.

Boxing Bazooka: A bazooka with a strong metal spring inside and a heavy boxing glove attached to it. The Boxing Bazooka's boxing glove contains one of the hardest to break and is very painful if it hits material. Anyone unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of it to be sent flying.

Sneezing Grenades: As the name implies they are grenades that release a bunch of sneezing powder a few minutes after the pin is removed.

Rotten Egg Bombs: As the name says they are rotten eggs that have become a bomb. When they explode they release a horrible stench that reeks of rotten eggs.

Grow-yo: A yo-yo that grows into a giant yo-yo when unwounded but goes back to normal when it returns.

5-Ton Hammer: The name is not true for it is really lighter than 5 tons but is good for intimidating someone who can't lift 5 tons.

Prankster's Bag of Holding: This is Tricky's special bag that he uses to store his many weapons and items.

Prankster tools and traps: Everything he needs to pull pranks on people.

The 5-ton hammer is really two frying pans made to look like a hammer.))
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play