digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Just beat the trial galaxys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

I thought that luigi had to get lost, then you had to find him to get green stars, And I just figured out they were normal hidden stars, So I unlocked the trial galaxys.

Piece of cake. Honestly. Rolling gizmo only gave so a little of a problem, But loopdeeswoop wasn't very hard, and the bubble one was no problem at all. Beat it on my first try. So yeah/
TWEWY Pins    
AKA Seņor AWESOME
Super Silverchain

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

Huh. I still can't beat ROlling Gizmo, the bubble one I beat on my 3rd try, and it took me forever to beat Loopdeswoop.

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

It took me at least 150 tries on Loopdeswoop. .-. 130 less with Luigi.
The Carmadox Party    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:33 am   Reply with quote

There is a neat trick on Loopdeswoop. Stay on the course, and collect all the 1-ups, then die, and collect the new 1-ups that appeared. I did that in my 14 or so trys to beat the galaxy. Rolling Gizmo also caused me problems. The Bubble One, I have yet to attempt.
Die4Less Corp.    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

Loopdeswoop wasn't that hard. Just tap the A button around turns. I loved dieing on purpose just to get tons of 1 ups.
TWEWY Pins    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy