digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

THAT IS *crag* BULLSHIT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Guild Wars
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

We just opened presents about an hour ago. I got all of the stuff I wanted, and I'm happy. I got Guild Wars Trilogy, and when I went to happily add the access key to my account...

*crag* YOU NC SOFT, I AM NOT BUYING EYE OF THE *crag* NORTH AGAIN AND STARTING COMPLETELY OVER BECAUSE YOU LACKED THE *crag* COMMON SENSE TO LET ME ADD THE CAMPAIGNS I DON'T OWN
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Go to their service site and ask why it doesn't work. Their service usually comes pretty fast.
The Town of Lix    
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Go to their service site and ask why it doesn't work. Their service usually comes pretty fast.

I just did.

Quote:
Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us
within 24 hours.
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Said that too when my Graphics Card screwed up. Service came in about 10 minutes.
The Town of Lix    
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

If I get an automated response saying the same damn thing, I am going to be so pissed.
Outer Heaven    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

Demand access to NF and Factions. Send them your access key. Get whatever needs to be done... well, done.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Demand access to NF and Factions. Send them your access key. Get whatever needs to be done... well, done.

You know I will. Hopefully like Zetta said, their tech support will be far more effective than adding an access key.
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

Nah, they send you a junior person first, then if the junior person can't solve it, they send a senior person. It's pretty damn efficent and quick.
The Town of Lix    
Ocelot
Twytch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Nah, they send you a junior person first, then if the junior person can't solve it, they send a senior person. It's pretty damn efficent and quick.

I'll give them my access key, tell them my problem, and hopefully they'll add Factions and Nightfall to my account. If they don't, I'm going to give that rookie hell.

You know what? *crag* it, I'm going to go enjoy LittleBigPlanet. NC Soft has nearly driven away a customer, you bastards.
Outer Heaven    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups