digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Outer Fortress

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

OoC:

This is going to be serious. Please keep posts a sizeable length; no one-two sentence posts, please. Original characters only; I don't want to see any characters from books/movies/games here. This is about pure creativity; as in, if you wanted your character published in a book, it could be, without violating intellectual property laws. I'll be using my character that is detailed in the Character Creation topic.

BiC:

The sun's upper edge just barely glazed the horizon as the blackness of night blanketed the landscape. A heavily-built figure gazed upon the setting sun during its last seconds of visibility, standing tall atop a few crumbling boulders. Upon closer inspection, one could tell that this was no human, but a Pantheran. He held a long, rusty, and eerily transparent chain that a spectral figure was shackled to. This companion- or, more accurately, this servant- held the appearance of a young woman, who could easily be mistaken for a harlot by a commoner. She leaned on the Pantheran's shoulder, and whispered something in his ear.

"It's time, Infierno..." the spectral woman spoke.

The Pantheran- the dread murderor and cultist, Infierno Cadenas- did not respond with words, but merely sniffed the air a few times, and turned to face the opposite direction. He jumped off the boulders, and examined the landscape surrounding him. What appeared to be a town encased by a large stone wall was the first object Infierno's eyes fell upon. He began to make his way for the structure, ready to feast upon the sweet flesh of man...

...and to spread his Master's wiill.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote

((Could we get a little more information? I just don't have enough to work with.))
DISGUISE KIT    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
((Could we get a little more information? I just don't have enough to work with.))

[[This...]]
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play