digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:10 am   Reply with quote

Strong Bad wrote:
QFT wrote:
Cool, Nintendo. No, that’s cool. Don’t go after Wiiso or GBATemp or any of those piracy websites that really aren’t hard to find. No, that would make too much sense. Go after the fans. Fans who are doing nothing more than making custom costumes for Smash Bros. characters. Fans who weren’t even going to release an ISO, just a patch for the game. They weren’t supporting piracy in the least.

*crag* Nintendo.

I agree.

Last edited by Lucario64 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:27 am   Reply with quote

Chocolate Kirby wrote:
THIS IS CRAP!

Most of my respect for Nintendo is lost now. That's why I'm getting a 360 for Christmas. I even thought it would attract more attention to the game.

Ughh...... I would rather get a PS3.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl