digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Galactic War [RP Sign-Up]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:03 pm   Reply with quote

The Eee Consortium and the Cue Cappa Commonwealth are fighting. They dragged many other empires into the war, eventually bringing nearly the entire universe into war. Many races fought and fought, and are still fighting today. Today, however, is the day they brought the war to the Bitlands...

If one looked, they could see a small white glob fighting with a pokemon. This white glob was one of the Eee. Nearby was a small melted spaceship. The glob was fighting a Charizard, probably accounting for the melted ship. now, this wouldn't be too much out of the ordinary, but it's what was sitting by the ship that was... A homing beacon of some sort was there, it was active, and it was transmitting...

{{kk, This is my idea I mentioned a while back, about how the many empires and regions of space and planets and stuff would go to war with each other. It has already started, and now, the Bitlands is going to be involved. The Bitlands is the empire here, and your alts are the fighting force for The Bitlands. If you need more info, do not hesitate to ask or PM me. I'm still figuring out the plot, so naturally, I'll update this topic with it.}}
Die4Less Corp.    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 am   Reply with quote

(I'll sign up Wisdom in place of most of my alts. For info check here.
http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=126692 He has teleportaion but he can only teleport short distances.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play