digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Stack smash suggestion topic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

http://unleadedmugen.com/stacksmash/?page_id=739 (keep in mind the page itself is slow as crap. I would recommend asking someone else to post it for you if your computer is already bad.)

Anyways, the deal is, you make suggestions, the people at stack smash see them, and if your ideas don't suck, they make them.

Here's the rules though that I've already seen from reading afew of them: Donkey Kong, Toon Link, and Sonic are very difficult to hack, so they don't like textures on those people, so doing them is uncommon.

And they won't do Sora. Sora has been mentioned thousands of times there. He won't be done.

So just tell people here what you said, and junk.

I'll have mine on later, since the text doesn't want to be highlited on the very slow page for my own personal copypasta. I would be the guy with a large amount of text who goes by slike373.

Edit: When I linked to the page with a URL, my post wouldn't show up.

Very, VERY cluttered. >.>
Anyways,

Quote:
Kirby: Unchained chomp. You might want to do Jigglypuff, but I realised a singing chain chomp would be quite unfitting.

Pikachu: Bombchu. They’re both mice. They both end in chu. Then again, chuchu ends in chu too. That gives me an idea.

Pikachu: Yellow Chuchu. You know, the ones in Wind Waker that have to be hit by a boomerang to get rid of their electric shock capabilities. Pikachu really fits the bill, AND you can make a respectable pun.

Yoshi: Hungry Hungry Hippo. I have absolutely no idea how it would work, but it would be downright aweseome.

@Rockethawk: Speaking of things that have holes in them, that gives me another idea.

TURN KIRBY INTO A HUNK OF CHEESE.

A fitting rat-chu would work nicely as well.

Mario: Porky Minch. I don’t know if you can take off the moustache. If that’s the case, ignore this one.

Samus: mAsTeR CHiEf PlZq!!!!8R!#!#@!@@@

Wait, no, that would suck.

Falco: Angry Cucco. You know, when you beat up a cucco with your sword in a zelda game, and a swarm of them comes in to incinerate you. Plus, angry cucco + landmaster = COMPLETE UTMOST INCINERATION OF PURE DEATH.

Lastly, turn jigglypuff into a mutant monster. Maybe tiny almost invisible cuts, stitches, evil mutated skin, etc. Why? It would look freaking epic with the giggly puff glitch on the bridge of eldin.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl