digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

((Two slots open.))

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Very open.

I was thinking about making pikachuchu as a slimy electric mous-shaped blob, but I couldn't find a good sprite to make a pallet with.

So I went to the resort that tends to give ideas, and then ignore them.

So, fire away. I'll take anything nintendo right now. ONly other franchise I play games from is Square Enix, and I don't really like any of those characters as alts, but that's not the point.
PSI and more    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

Jeff Meybe?
Lapin Angelique    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

As much as I think nerds are the most awesome things in the univurse, and as much as I like the MOTHER series, I can't really see Jeff working with the little personallity you get from him. I'm not particularly good at adding them in.

Or you can sumehow convince me otherwise by giving me a springboard. Idunno.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic