digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My biology teacher's head is indecent.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

I did. He got mad and made me run 2 miles. D:
Alchemy slam.    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

You think your biology teachers are bitches? Spend a minute in my info tech class.
BACK UP DUH BUS DERE MUH DARLINS'
GEET A NICE NEW PAGE DERE MISS BIZ
asdf    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:

Biology: Apparently she uses us in all her examples. "Let's say if Jordan had sex with Kimber, well Kimber's a real slut and crags every guy out there. Well she has aids. Congrats to all you who spent the night with her!!!" I am not kidding.

O_o"

Our biology teacher just gave everyone a test tube with a clear liquid and told us to go have test tube sex with three other people (by mixing and then dividing the contents). Most of it was water, but three people had strong acid in their tubes. Then he went around with an indicator and dripped some in, going "dead... dead... dead... wow, clean ! ... Dead... dead... dead..."

We spend the rest of the day talking about us having test tube AIDS.

And it sadly is sorta a snotty rich school ((International School))... But were only middle class, and I have no scholarshiup, so my parents literally carve my eduation out of their ribs... D:

I am honorbound to repay them some day.

EDIT: How can someone's head be indecent ? Does it look like a crotch, is he a literal dickface, or what ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 am   Reply with quote

Bio: Creepy giant guy with humongous hands.
English: Awesome young guy. Loves Shakespeare and Douglas Adams.
3-D Programming: He's really short.
Maff: This guy is my favorite. He's been in the army and he always talks about the weapons he used and what kind of weapons are in production. He said he got to test that invisible suit or whatever.
Social Studies: Really loud, like Billy Mays, or something, but really funny. He always makes penis jokes.
Theology: Big fat lady that we can take advantage of in class in order to waste time.
Spanish: Old guy with a wig that smokes. He tries to be funny, but he just ends up using the same jokes over and over again.
Shrowser's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic