digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

sup

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
~Oh gee whats this?~
Lolitronz

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

I'm a friend of said member Goron Mask. He seemed actually kinda worried about me joining for some reason, said something about him thinking that the moderators would throw him in some place called jail if I joined on his computer, don't know why he thought that, seems abit silly to me.

Well anywho I'm Lolitronz, as my name implies I'm a sick bastard who enjoys his lolicon very very much. I'm also into alot of the major Nintendo franchises along with a few others outside of Nintendo. Recently Goron got me hooked on Chrono Trigger(damn him lol) and I've been playing alot of that so yeah. Hopefully I can be apart of your community and I look forwards to posting around.
Smile

~Oh gee whats this?~
Lolitronz

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:15 pm   Reply with quote

Ummm...how long does it normally take to get let in?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!