digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ah. Back here again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Nah, I'll probably be fine.

Though, this place is much more random and illogical than I thought.
Stuff Mart    
Captain Blue
Karim

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

His gaze turned into a dead serious glare. "For the last time, I do not know you! I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know anything about what's happened for the longest time. After I was kicked out I met a girl named Mizu who gave me a javelin, and then a Hylian patched up my relations with the Gerudo so I can get back into the valley. Everything else is a BLANK! Did I get it through your thick skull now?!"

Jolene
Count D

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

"So you've forced yourself into amnesia somehow." Link sighed.

"Dammit Karim why don't you know who the cute boy is!!!!"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Amnesia? Idiot Hylian! Even if what you're saying is true, which I highly doubt, it's obvious I don't want to remember whatever it is I've forgotten! Don't you get it, Link?!" Something within his mind clicked. He held onto his head, obviously shocked at his sudden remembrance of a memory forgotten."What...what did I just say?! How do I know your name?! What's going on!?"

Jolene
Count D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Link put a hand on Karim's shoulder. "Yes, the memories are probably quite painful... but you must remember them slowly, sooner than later. It's better than if they all suddenly came back to you at once... you wouldn't know what to do. ... yes, my name is Link. Do you remember your girlfriend? Do you remember your girlfriend's name?"

"He TOUCHED you! I wish he touched ME! He's so CUTE!"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

He would have brushed him off...but he was deep in thought. "...my girlfriend? Of course I know her! She's...." Blank. "She's....I don't remember making any female friends outside of the desert...so she must be a Gerudo...and if I'm interested in a Gerudo, which I'm pretty sure is not normal, then she had to have had something to set her apart...Fulmala, do you know her name?"

Jolene
Count D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

"C'mon, you gotta remember her. I almost dated her, remember? But then she chose you at the last second. I'm still jealous, she was exceptionally cute." Link laughed. "Ah, well. Someday I'll find a new cute Gerudo to date..."

"PICK ME PICK ME wait, Karim, did you say something? Oh, yeah, you said something." Fulmala awakened from her stupor. "Do you remember what her job is? If you remember what her job is I might remember her name."
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

Oh god, this IS illogical.

*flees*
Stuff Mart    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

His mind locked up the real memories tight. Link filled in a blank spot, easily tricking Karim's new consciousness into believing it. "Is that so...!" He dropped down on a knee. An image freed itself from his mind. "Pink hair....She had pink hair...and a bow...amber. It was made of amber. Any of this reaching to you, Fulmala? I want to know her name."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic